5/30/2012

new YEARS parrrr-tay!!!

 As many of ya know, my dads side of the fam has this big ole' shin dig EVERY year to ring in the New Years! We rent out a hotel conference room and we have about 50 people there! 
Is it awesome? yep. like anyone would want to miss this happenin' party!
 Each year we are all in charge of different things...This year, my fam had the big dinner....and we wanted somethin' fun & GOOO-OOOD. So, we made the Cafe Rio salads/burritos!!!! I could eat this every day for the rest of my life. I just want to leave the prep work to Cafe Rio. For sure!
 What is it about perfectly portioned foods that make them so appealing?  I ate like 6 of each of these. Not gonna lie.
 Soda is a BIG part of this party. We usually have over 40 2 liter bottles of soda....and they usually are gone by the end of the evening!
 Then the INFAMOUS BINGO game comes out....ahhh yeah baby, B-I-N-G-O! 
and the prizes are AWESOME. :)
 for instance: The rockin' shades Katy is wearing, the play money Cameron is stealing. the over abundance of more sugar drinks and candy....the prizes are endless.
 The company is....uh well, interesting. :)
 But the New Year always starts off FABULOUS! :)
Look at us, could we be anymore excited for a rockin' 2012?????? 
I.think.not!

1 sweet scribbles :):

Mom to Four said...

After reading your post, I can hardly wait til next year! Maybe it's also because we're not in charge of the dinner!!! Why no pictures of the extra activity that was going on outside the hotel?!