Living in Logan, sometimes January can really DRAG on and on and on and on and on....ok get the picture?
So we have to make the most of it. So what do WE do to pass the time of below freezing temperature in an inversion?....Well we....
Head to Brigham to escape the inversion, and we play some hand and foot with mom and dad....and well, here is our proof that we totally kicked their trash. (for once.)
Rex and my mom like to act like Kip while my dad is usually whippin up some dang ques-aDILL-a.
(actually it's usually a REALLY good drink concoction. He's like the BEST at these.)
We have a little too much fun hangin' with my single sista and all her BOYFRIENDS. (really, this rocks, it keeps us young...or at least thinking we are!)
We do all sorts of wierd stuff...a flexibility paper bag game, the infamous broom trick, hand slapping game...heck remember when being single was like.....wierd fun???
We eat LOTS of this in January. That's wierd I know...but it's like rebelling the cold outside somehow.....
Have Xbox kinect/ wii game nights...keeps us fit after all those ice cream cones! (I only wish!)
We love hittin' any basketball game we can! And who doesn't love watchin' our AGGIES???
Ahh...January, so GLAD you are gone and over! :)





5 sweet scribbles :):
You guys have so much fun! Love all the pictures too! Keep 'em coming!
you guys know how to par-tay!! Yay for January! Now, you only have 5 more months of posting to catch up to now! :)
I'm glad you took a picture of that score cuz that's the LAST TIME you will win! :) Win or lose, it's always fun.
I know who those people are in your living room :) That was such a fun night!! By the way... I should have you make me something crafty for a little shelf I have in my kitchen.
You are just the CUTEST. At all times...in all things...and in all places that you go! Miss your guts!!
Post a Comment