this was left for my babalish this morning.....
he has no idea it's only the beginning of our
♥ day. of. love. ♥
I can't believe it's been that LONG ago.... Time really does fly!
We have been through so much together......but this I KNOW.
I love HIM soooooo much more than words can even express and it's amazing HOW MUCH it continues to grow every.single.day.
Happy Anniversary my love.....
(I still remember what you were whispering in this picture♥)
p.s. i. love. you.
p.p.s. I know you dedicated this first....but it's my song dedication back to you today. :)






2 sweet scribbles :):
Congrats!! This is very exciting. I wish you the best in the next 90 years.
*In other news I was at the dentist and the gal cleaning my teeth knows you. She was excited to talk about you and how long it's been. Funny connection made at the dentist. :)
You two are so cute together and compliment each other so well! Congrats on another great year! :)
Post a Comment