2/14/2011





THIS is the song/video ...TURN IT UP!:)
Oh how this song gets me back to our dating years,waitin for that KISS from you. Love you babe!! 
(Secretly, I want the girls hair!)

8 sweet scribbles :):

The Nielsen's said...

I L.O.V.E that song!!! And the chick's hair - haha! Happy Valentines Day! Tried to call you a couple weeks ago - I think your phone must have my number programmed on the ignore setting...

Camilla said...

Okay, I totally love that song too! What a perfect post for today! :)

Connie said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your 3 men!

Rex said...

Thanks, love! You are always so sweet in these posts. Everyone should know how amazing you are as well. I am just to lazy to blog about it. :)

Chris and Kristen said...

At least you actually get on post something Rex. That is worth a lot of brownie points in my book. Good to see you both still so in love!! So cute!

Sherry said...

Love this post Julie!! Hope Valentines Day was great!! :0)

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Well...I love you both...SO THERE!

runningcaj said...

You lucky kiddos, to have found each other. It is good to be more in love as you go and I think you guys are nailing it. Love ya!