I really needed a little break from doing all of this:
two words......
{Can I get a little...ahhhhh yeahhhhh baby!}
My sisters are the BEST.
{Even with brilliant ideas like putting on our old "SWEET" basketball attire
......and struttin to the church in it.}
The best part?... A super SWEET hubs that goes along with all the CRAZY ideas.
(or maybe he just knew a basketball game would come with it)
{ My.favorite.picture.of.these.two.ever.}
Korver's first word: BASKETBALL!!!!
(and the kid is honestly already dribbling!)
Nothin like a good game of hoops in our amazing uniforms!!!!!









11 sweet scribbles :):
I like your skirt on the bed!!!
Cute pictures! Sounds like your life has been crazy lately!!!!
Ok, so you have such SEXY legs!! I am so jealous! I LOVED those picts! Other then one thing.......purple, white, and Bees! Come on, I want to see some RED!! J/K Those really are awesome picturs of your family. You know you have an awesome family when they go and do stuff like that! I would have paid to see the game!
Lovely! :) You're hilarious, I wish I knew how to have as much fun with life as you do!! Seriously! P.S. I love the song on you v-day post, I'd probably watch it all day too!!
well you look smokin hot in your old b-ball clothes. Oh i wish I could play basketball- alas, it is not a sport I can play :(
So, who won the game with your sisters???
flip flops... oh i can't wait until summer! have fun in the sand for us!
You are seriously MINE! I love you!!! I LOVE your family too! They are super cute and FUN! NICE pics girl...I love that you are not afraid of taking a CRAZY pic....but heck, I don't think I would ever dare do that! ;)
Wait just a minute… are you complaining about packing? I’ll pack and go on your trip for you! Then you can stay home and help klint work on our basement! Win win right!? I hope you have fun! One day when our kids are bigger and we feel like we can leave them for longer than four hours, we are so going with you!
Love the pics of you, Lisa and Katie! What fun to have a family basketball game at the church. Good thing your Dad has the keys!
Wait a minute, where are you going? From the looks of it somewhere fabulous, jealous. Take me along or at the least let me borrow all of that cute stuff you got laying out on your bed. Love it all!
Great pictures, you are one brave girl!
I LOVE that you all had those sweet uniforms. Great memories! My bro married into a great family.
*hugs*
Post a Comment