1/28/2011

Christmas!!


Wait...back up. Before we actually get to Christmas Eve....We have Christmas Adam. 
 Which for us, is the day before Christmas Eve.  
It's the big par-tay with Rexy's fabulous family!!
We have delish food, visit, let the kiddos play and then....we have the non stop unwrapping of gifts!  Truly, when I say non stop, it's because we are so spoiled by them!
What an amazing family Rex comes from! So glad I'm a part of it! :)
His immediate family....  (Now you see why Rex feels that we DON'T need to expand our family just to have a little girl!)   It's cool, I totally agree. No expanding. :)

The grandkids LOVE LOVE LOVE jumpin up on G&G's laps.  We got a few cute pics of them all together! The middle pic is my niece Kat....She's gorgeous and the kids LOVE her. :) Look at Rylee's adorning face!
Priceless!
  What a blast! Thanks Amy for hosting!
{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{
Ok....so now we're at Christmas Eve!
My mom always holds a BIG fancy candlelit dinner! (and if she heard me say that, she was say "oh geez, it's not that nice or fancy, it's just a dinner I throw together....) But, it's not just that, It's always so much time and planning and effort on her part to make it just perfect.  It sets the perfect Christmas spirit mood we all need, after the hustle & bustle of the day.  We sit in the dining room which is away from all the lights and glimmer and reminders of Santa. The only thing present is quotes of the Savior.  It's the perfect time to reflect on....
 the true meaning of Christmas.

It wouldn't be Christmas Eve without kids being all riled up!
We got the boys a movie and......
 new jammies to open that night! They loved it! (Esp. Korver!!!!)


Cameron was so giddy with excitement to put this out for SANTA!  I'm surprised he was even in this picture, because he was off to bed AS SOON AS I SNAPPED THE PIC!
**Oh and he was VERY CONCERNED about the reindeer having food.  
So he left an apple. :)
(I'm super sad I forgot to use my CUTE "Santa's cookies" plate!!!)



A select few of my HUNDREDS of pictures of the boys opening presents!  


I love these pics of Cam and BUZZ. He was SOOOOO excited to fly him! I had to get a pic of each emotion as he played with it!
I had to hide the boys' BIG gift pictured in the top Christmas morning photo or they would have never opened all these.....
But then....



THE UN-VEILING......  

He sees a little piece of it...The excitement was setting in...

The paper was gone in a flash and the boys just admired it....

It didn't take long for them to figure out what to do! 

I think its safe to say Korver was quite enjoyin' himself.

Once the excitement calmed down, Rex and I opened a few of our gifts.....
We were SUPER excited for the dual head rest DVD system.  Bring on the road trips baby! (Thanks Mom and Dad!) 
(Don't we look so hott with our bed heads!?) ehhhh, It's Christmas right?

Cam showin' off his studly hat. (I could just squish those cute cheeks)
I gotta admit...I'm totally diggin' the shirt too. :)
A few things Santa may have left behind for us....Sparking cider, wine glasses. tix, lighted candy cane, (wait, Charee why ARE you holding that decoration???) :)
We were stoked.......
  Maybe a little too punch  cider drunk???.....
I just really loved this pic of my hot hubs pretending to be flexing his big muscles 

Ok, back to the KIDS......Korv lovin' his weebles wobbles stuff.....

Cam STILL lovin' his tractor & hat  (and probably that cool shirt too) :)
and well...Just another one of my fav's of us being total dorks on Christmas. Cause after all....Anything goes on Christmas, right???
...Now, onto the next 1286 pictures left on my camera........

15 sweet scribbles :):

Brandie Page said...

You guys are all so cute!! The boys looked like they had a blast... I didn't realize your hubby was Jill King's sister. That would be a awesome family to be apart of. I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas. Have a great cruise.

Jen said...

Haha, i guess all the blog talk last night did you some good :)
Cute pictures. Your boys look like twins.
Cant wait for the next 1286 pictures!!!

Sheena said...

Ok Julie.... we cant be friends any more..... Maui and a cruise... really?

ha ha! j/k Hope you have fun!

Camille said...

loved the recap of the Christmas holiday! and I love your cute little family.
Am a little jealous about the cruise, but you guys totally deserve it! Have so much fun!!

~Emily~ said...

Things I LOOOOVE about this post:
~"Christmas Adam" (cracks me right up)
~Your mom's fancy dinner (when is she NOT fancy-Nancy?) love her. (:
~The choke-hold that Cam has on Korv in the jammie pic!!
~I WANT THAT SCOOP/TRACTOR, I LOVE John Deere stuff!!!
~and seriously. You get Maui AND a cruise? That is just plain not fair.....but still love ya anyway. You do deserve it :)

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Haa haa, this was a AWESOME post dear! Ha haahh haa haa....that is all I have to say. REALLY...these pictures just make me smile BIG! I LOVE your face on the very last one. SUPER FUNNY! Haa haa...and sheeshh darling...who went and got the light up candy cane??? huhhhhh??? ;) That is the question!?!?!?!? LOVE YAZ KINGS! Great times ahead! yahoooooo!!!!

Adam & Emily said...

So I am so jealous you guys are going on a cruise!! Next one will be with us!

Connie said...

I love the picture of your cute boys sitting in the tractor! Lots of cute pictures of such an adorable family!

The Nielsen's said...

Wow - Spoiled is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas and have even more fabulous things to come! Cute post my dear, but I would have to disagree with you on the expanding idea. Little girls are definitely worth it. Miss your face!

Heidi said...

I can't believe how much you can cram into one post! Goodness! And just keep rubbing it in about the cruise! Maybe someday they will have a post-partum package for people like me! Ha ha! Love you guys!!!

Jaynann said...

A cruise!! Seriously! I'm totally with Heidi--but I don't need the postpartum package, I need the $1 package:)!! Haha! Loved your pics :0)

Camilla said...

That tractor is so darling! And so are the boys who are riding it. :)
And a cruise sounds pretty good right now, how lucky!
What a fun Christmas!

Payne Family said...

Love this post!! Oh and those boys... cutest things ever. Could you reseve one for Gracee please:)
With all of these vacations you are going to be nice and Tan before summer evern starts!! by the way we are going on the same cruise you went on before. We will have to talk. Are you going with Aaron and Charee- that will be wild times!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Sweet Christmas you guys had!!! I can't believe the cruise. JEALOUS!!!! Have fun with that in April. By the way, I love Cams shirt. That is too cool!

Emily Berkley said...

OK, so I just went and checked out your ELEPHANT FOOT!!! Holy Crap!! That has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen. You weren't kidding when you said it was bad!! My mouth is still hanging open in shock!
P.S. What a great Christmas and I went to the carribean with steve and it is the best place to go!! Have tons of fun.