....to be BUSY!!!!
So here goes my attempt to catch up on the last few weeks...Cause of course, once Christmas comes, I'll have like 600 more pictures and well....we all know I just wouldn't even update if I got that far behind~ So here we go.....
{ST.GEORGE!}......................
A few weeks ago, we decided we wanted to take a trip to one of our fav. places! So, we headed down South and enjoyed the sunshine while it SNOWED like crazy here!
Matt and Heidi joined us for some of the fun! We ate a Rodizo Grill type place which was...ehhh alright. Not the greatest. But the company...definitely the greatest! :) Love you guys!!
Here we are at...
JUMPIN JACKS!
If you have never been to this place...We HIGHLY recommend it! Who has more fun?? The kids or parents??? Who cares! Its soooo fun!
Matt doing...a jumping jack in air for us. Nice.
Rex and Matt enjoyin the slide WAYYY TOO MUCH. (Heidi being prego, couldn't do much here, unless she wanted to go in labor!)
Of course, we love St. George so much cause we get to play with crazy Aunt Lisa and Uncle Sam who live there!
{Thanksgiving}..............................
We made these lil' table decorations the night before, and well...they took way to long to make, to not deserve a spot on the blog. :)
Korv LOVED this cheeseball. (which Cam's head is blocking) We spent most of our time right here, so he could indulge in it. (ok, and me too) Thanks Mom :) YUMMY!!!!!!!!
{DECORATING THE TREE!}.....................
Of course...this is HANDS DOWN, my favorite part. I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting Christmas all set up. Especially this year I was excited cause Rex bought me a new tree! With our vaulted ceilings, I knew a tall tree would be a necessity. So.... he did just that. Bought me a 10 footer. (thanks goodness it was pre-lit)Woot. Woot. :) I.LOVE.IT.
Doesn't he look THRILLED to be assembling this thing!!! It was massive. Like 6 hours putting it together massive.
hanging the ornaments........
And of course...My favorite one to hang......
And then.....The final product. (this pic could be better, but I was too impatient to wait till it was dark outside to catch the REAL BRIGHT LIGHTING. :)
{baking}........
Todd and Katy asked me to make carmeled apples for their handouts at the reception...So after the decorating, we had to get to work. whew. I've never seen so much carmel and apples in my life. :)
{INTRODUCING}.....................
My bro got married to his lil' Katy the day after Thanksgiving!
Their engagement pic (ok, lets be honest, like one of their 500) :) love ya guys!
**Cam was excited to give hugs!!**
The whole family on a WARM Friday morning at the SLC temple. :)
Cam leading the way while Korv admires the temple. (how cute is that!!!!)
It was definitely cold this day. Kates and Cam kept super warm with their awesome hoods. :)
Our own photographer.
2 good lookin' boys :)
My bro is in dental school, so it was only appropriate that he had a "dental" wedding cake. This thing was made of ALL FONDANT. EVEN THE NAPKIN. love it!!!
He looks good in a tux. Yes, yes he does. :)
The girls.
And our cheesy poses. like REALLY cheesy.
{Ugly sweater party}..............
We had the GREATEST time at this party. Aaron and Charee ROCK at havin' a GOOD TIME. ;) That is why we LOVE THEM TO DEATH.You ask what AN UGLY SWEATER PARTY IS?? Well it truly is a party to see who can find and wear the UGLIEST sweater possible.
We had a gag gift game. These gifts were the best. Corey holding his plethora of remotes and Charee holding a lovely glamor shot of Matt. :) LOVE IT.
The winners of the party???
FIRST PLACE: SEXY REXY!!!
(ahhh yeah baby!) (maybe the fact that he was wearing his mother in laws sweater helped him win. :) love ya mom!
The whole crew wearin' the SWEET UGLY SWEATERS.
{Lights at Temple Square}.................
We headed to SLC with Matt and Heidi and hit Tucano's (which made up for our not so great brazil dinner in St.George) and then the lights at T.S. It was a perfect night to see them!! Thanks for riding along with us guys! We loved it!
This was my favorite view. Something about seeing the manger scene really reaches out and touches me. I love it.
The cute stroller pushers. Look at them go. :)
Bundling 2 kids in one stroller works WONDERS for keeping warm! (they look happy right??)
The boys loved sitting on this ledge and I LOVED the view behind them!
A couple fam pictures by the famous orange tree!!
One in the "real glow" of Christmas and one with
"flash" lighting!
{Wrapping station}...........................
Rex took a pic of me a couple days ago finishing the last minute gifts we needed wrapped. I couldn't help but laugh at the seriousness on my face. I take this job personally. Truly I do. I set my station up in my room and get to work. i LOVE wrapping. It takes me ages to do it cause it's all about the PRESENTATION. Right? Someone agree with me here.
Then the last bow is placed and the tree is lit....
and we wait.....................
for that MAGICAL MORNING to arrive.
So here we are. 1 day away from CHRISTMAS. and I am more excited than my 4 year old!!!
Yes. I really am.















12 sweet scribbles :):
Oh I just love your pictures, you take some beautiful ones that is for sure.
I so love when you do these big long catch up posts, I smile through the whole thing. Your serious present wrapping face is hillarious as well as your wrapping station set up in your room. Can you be any cuter, you make me laugh.
Love the ugly sweater party, those things get me chuckling every time the sweaters people find are priceless.
Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! And please one of these days after the holidays we need to get together, you are too much fun!
haa haa haa haa....can a laugh just a little bit more?? haa haa haa haa. what great and fun pictures of all of it. REALLY! so much fun. thanks for sharing and making me laugh and smile along the way. haa haa haa the wrapping station...with your HOTTIE dark hair...RULES! Merry Christmas love!
Merry Christmas to you, Julie!
Cute, cute pictures!
Very fun pictures. I don't know how you guys handle all that "white stuff". I love our sunny (flooding) St. George. We were in the high 50's today. Not bad for Christmas.
Hey sweetpea!
You never fail to do THE cutest posts!
I really do not know how you do all that you do...not to mention, EVERYTHING that you do, you give 1000%!!
You never cease to amaze me Jewels.
Hope your Christmas was merry!
Luv ya'll ♥
I agree with you on the gift wrapping - it's all about presentation. Of course the kids could really care less - they just want to tear it up and get to what's inside!
Hope you guys had a good Christmas. We will have to get together soon. Take care Babe.
I just want to thank you for that lovely post...now I don't have to post anything cause you took care of it:). And by the way, I look just great in those pictures! Maybe when I'm not prego I can redeem myself. We had so much fun doing all those things and can't wait for more fun times!!! Happy Holidays!!
Ok, so if you could take a picture of my face right now it would look like this.......Jaw dropped, large eyes, and stunned in AMAZMENT!! You are incredible. You do such fun things and I am totally jealous of the Barneys!! J/K.....if only we lived closer! Also I am loving the apples! Delicious! SOOOOOOOO fun! Happy Holidays!
You are such a firecracker Julie! I love reading your posts! They are so entertaining. I agree with rex with winning the ugly sweater party. That truly was a heinous sweater! The girl with the Christmas tree turtle neck should have been 2nd. It was pretty ugly too! Cute temple pics and temple lights pictures. Oh and such cute table decorations at Thanksgiving! So cute! The things you come up with seriously girl. Love you tons! Gotta go feed the babes. Can't wait to read about Christmas. I can only imagine the busyness of your crazy life!
:) Julie, it's Jen H. I haven't visited your blog for a very LONG time. Fun, fun, fun times for you and your family. Have a great 2011.
You have been busy!!!! It looks like you had a great holiday season- I LOVE the tree, and those apples look YUMMY. I love the wedding pics of your bros, and I can't believe that cake was all fondant, I bet that was nasty :)
Sorry about your nasty dinner in St George, but you were in the warmth, so I bet that made up for it :)
I wish i lived in your neighborhood, then maybe I'd get invited to all of these fun parties!!!!
It was fun to catch up!! Thanks for the memories. :)
Post a Comment