I really like the one you have at the top of your blog but they are all super cute! I love the ones with you and your hubby!! She did do a really great job! Now I need to go do mine.....
Oh Julie - you are so gorgeous. How could I ever possibly pick out a favorite picture of you? I would have to say that the last pic is my absolute fav. The end.
Oh my goodness heck sakes! I love these, I love all of these. I think that they are so great...I want to print them off and hang them on MY walls. Yeah, I am not even lying. They are adorable, sweet, HOT, freakin fine, darling, splendid, amazing, contagious, awesome, super, lovely, fantastic, cool, and mainly just perfect! Yeah, that is all there is to it. YUP! Love em...sorry for not helping you out much.
um pretty much all of them are fabulous!!!!!! I like the first one you have for your pic on the top, but I like the last one too. They're all great and way CUTE!!!
Way cute! I love the ones of you and Rex. I like the last one a lot, but I think if you were to put one in your home, like a big one, then I like the one you have as your blog header. Love them!
The one at the top of your blog is really cute! I like the one where you're holding the sign and the boys are looking through the fence. Actually, it's hard to pick a favorite. They're all so dang cute! I guess it helps to have cute people in the pics!
Cuteness! No wonder you can't decide. They are all to cute to choose from! I hope ours turn out that cute! I do like first one the best as far as a picture of the whole family.
I agree with everyone else, the one in your blog header is my favorite too! Digital cameras are so awesome--it used to be that you couldn't have a good family picture taken outside unless you hired a professional for big $$$!!
Ok, when did you post these...Tuesday? It has taken me until right now to decide on my FAVORITE (but really, not like anyone could truly decide)...but the very last one where you're all barefoot is my overall fav, fav, FAV!
Dang I have beautiful friends!! p.s. thanks again for Wednesday...LOVING my b-day gift!
Your family pics are SO cute- then again, it's easy with such an adorable family!!!! your boys could be "childrens Place" or Gymboree models- they must get the "model look" from their mom- I still think you are a secret model in your spare time and just don't tell anyone about it ;)
Yikes for some reason your blog does not update on my google reader, I had no idea you had done new posts otherwise I would have commented long ago.
First you are so gorgeous, these pictures are darling, your boys are so precious they look so cute. I don't know how you would pick a favorite either. Your necklace I am loving, actually I love your whole outfit, so cute!
I love your random post below, you guys are a cute cute family!
We've been married 8 years!!!! We were married May 9th, 2003!! In Dec.of 2006, sweet lil' Cameron was born into our little family and that made 3....In July of 2009, our perfect little Korver made 4! Life could not be sweeter! We are one crazy, busy family, but we love to have fun! "We may not have it all together...but together we have it ALL! "
Cameron Rex
He's our little firecracker! The cutest 4 year old there is though! (and smartest!) He is full of energy & fun; bringing so many smiles to our faces! As you read our blog you'll see that we are very proud parents!
Korver Travis
He's our perfect little guy! Literally! The kid is right next to perfect. Has been since day one! He's going on 2 years old! He is our super mellow and relaxed one! A complete opposite of his brother! My favorite thing?...His captive blue eyes and contagious smile he loves to flash at us! Ahhhh, melts my heart.
22 sweet scribbles :):
I love the last pic!! Its so so so cute!
I really like the one you have at the top of your blog but they are all super cute! I love the ones with you and your hubby!! She did do a really great job! Now I need to go do mine.....
Oh Julie - you are so gorgeous. How could I ever possibly pick out a favorite picture of you? I would have to say that the last pic is my absolute fav. The end.
Oh my goodness heck sakes! I love these, I love all of these. I think that they are so great...I want to print them off and hang them on MY walls. Yeah, I am not even lying. They are adorable, sweet, HOT, freakin fine, darling, splendid, amazing, contagious, awesome, super, lovely, fantastic, cool, and mainly just perfect! Yeah, that is all there is to it. YUP! Love em...sorry for not helping you out much.
ummm i like all! you guys make a handsome family!
What a gorgeous family! I love your hair, so cute. These pictures really are beautiful.
Look at you guys! You belong in a magazine! Those turned out soooo cute! We are in need of some family pictures too!
um pretty much all of them are fabulous!!!!!! I like the first one you have for your pic on the top, but I like the last one too. They're all great and way CUTE!!!
Way cute! I love the ones of you and Rex. I like the last one a lot, but I think if you were to put one in your home, like a big one, then I like the one you have as your blog header. Love them!
The one at the top of your blog is really cute! I like the one where you're holding the sign and the boys are looking through the fence. Actually, it's hard to pick a favorite. They're all so dang cute! I guess it helps to have cute people in the pics!
Cuteness! No wonder you can't decide. They are all to cute to choose from! I hope ours turn out that cute! I do like first one the best as far as a picture of the whole family.
I agree with everyone else, the one in your blog header is my favorite too! Digital cameras are so awesome--it used to be that you couldn't have a good family picture taken outside unless you hired a professional for big $$$!!
Julie,
I love the pictures. Thanks for posting them. You are all so beautiful.
Ok, when did you post these...Tuesday? It has taken me until right now to decide on my FAVORITE (but really, not like anyone could truly decide)...but the very last one where you're all barefoot is my overall fav, fav, FAV!
Dang I have beautiful friends!!
p.s. thanks again for Wednesday...LOVING my b-day gift!
I like the first pic (all four of you) and the next one where Cam has his arm around Korver. Also, the two of you nose-to-nose is a good one.
But, if I'm Korver, I'm looking at the blog URL and getting pee-on-daddy's-suit ticked off.
Your family pics are SO cute- then again, it's easy with such an adorable family!!!!
your boys could be "childrens Place" or Gymboree models- they must get the "model look" from their mom- I still think you are a secret model in your spare time and just don't tell anyone about it ;)
Just like everyone said.... of course they are cute, cause YOU GUYS ARE CUTE!! love you all!!
hey girl!
cute pics! Especially little blue eyes :)
Yikes for some reason your blog does not update on my google reader, I had no idea you had done new posts otherwise I would have commented long ago.
First you are so gorgeous, these pictures are darling, your boys are so precious they look so cute. I don't know how you would pick a favorite either. Your necklace I am loving, actually I love your whole outfit, so cute!
I love your random post below, you guys are a cute cute family!
What a gorgeous family! I love you guys! Miss you!
I love them!
Thanks everyone for the SWEET and WAY NICE comments you left us!! We appreciate it!!! Much Love!!!!
Post a Comment