


{Kinda hard to get a pic of stars. So, I have a pic of Rex's phone which has the APP & we lay on the tramp & gaze with it!}
Click HERE for the pictures!
{And can I just say, I really LOVE Charee (who hosted the fun event!!) So dang cute!
click here for a GOOD, HARD LAUGH!
{Cell phone quality but,this was the cover page of a newspaper!} {Their biggest fan this year!}
{Love ya #11}
{Rex consulting with our expert; Our fabulous neighbor :) So fabulous, this pic made the post twice!}
{This is the first appearance of our newest member to the family.}
Meet Springfree tramp. We love her!
Amazed how this even works. So were we!!! click HERE to check it out!!!
{literally. play.in.the.dirt.ALL.DAY. & ALL. NIGHT.}
























18 sweet scribbles :):
Awesome! Love the randomness! I especially love the chips and salsa picture!
What a fun summer your having! Sometimes random posts are the best!
Fun times for you guys! Nice ride for your date night! I've NEVER been on a motorcycle. I'm so glad you came to GNO. It's fun having you in the neighborhood.
What cute pictures!! I want some of your salsa, it looks delicious. We miss ou hanging out with you guys!
You are so amazing Julie! I am so impressed with your garden produce and the yummy things from your kitchen. What a fun September!
Okay - I was going to start this comment off differently, then I noticed the time stamp at the bottom of your post. 12:51 AM. Apparently sleep doesn't make your top 20 list. Hmm... sleep would be at the top of mine - lol.
You guys do SO many fun things! I bet your boys will look back on all these memories and will be so grateful to have such awesome parents!
And no, I haven't fallen off the planet. I have been SO CRAZY BUSY lately that I can't even see straight. I will try and post something new on my blog soon so keep watchin'!
I was lookin' for you guys at Peach Days but never got to see you. I'm seriously going to call you one of these days!
First off... thank you fo sharing #11 with me. Although i do think it is way way way funnier watching it with you.
You guys really need to stop having so much fun! Ok!
So fun! Love all the pics! What a great idea!
Holy heck yourself, haha! I was actually going to comment yesterday about how much I am LOVING all of your lil recent updates! You guys are always havin' fun & your blog is always the cutest. (how do you make your blog say "sweet scribbles" instead of "comments?"
AND YOU inspire ME! No wonder you're so thin ~ look at all those VEGGIES!!! Made me crave a big ol' fat salad.
AND I will e-mail you the deets & my thoughts about the 1/2 marathon. It is not til June, but I'll have to see when the registration cut-off is.
Whlep! Luv yer lil tiny, vegetable-eating guts!!
P.S! I meant to say that this post TOTALLY made me miss Chris & Kristin! I can't remember the last time I saw them . . .& they were always so sweet to set me up w/Chris' co-workers. . .(who actually both ended up to be boyfriends!) Ok. The End.
I MADE A POST!! ahhhhhhhhhh This was awesome! I love your life too, and so grateful that I can be just a small piece in it. Just love your guts...OHH what in the heck with divinity?? My grandma use to make it, and i want some SOOOO bad. Nobody can make it work...yours looked like it worked...UM CAN I HAVE SOME??? help me out with that please!!! Anyways, i think i will stop..but you are super awesome. enough.
Wow your posting puts me to shame!! Life is random so I'm glad you showed that in your post. Those were some good pictures of Matt and Rex! But if you guys want real landscaping tips you should ask me:)
I love your blog! Its so fun and upbeat, totally made my RANDOM day :)
BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh my heck I loved that video!!! Steve and I were laughing our heads off!!! You just made my night! You are so great thanks for being my neighbor!!
You have a fantastic attitude and look on life! Your garden grew very well! Your boys are adorable and Katie is one good volleyball player!
Great, random post!
I love to see your goofy, crazy, random! :0)
It looks like you're having a blast. I'm pretty sure I see your Rexy almost everyday on the morning or evening commute.
Do you guys ever slow down? You always amaze me, looks like you are extremely happy and totally loving your neighborhood that's awesome!! That tea party looks like it was a blast, what a fun idea. Thanks for the random post it was fun!!
Post a Comment