How freaking creative are you??? You are so dang awesome! Good call on the seasonal decorations - I would have NEVER thought of that in a million years! Plus the scavenger hunt???? What a great idea! I bet they all loved it! Kudos to you my girl - you are INCREDIBLE!
awww, this gives me chills. Such a beautiful couple and they look so happy! And look at you, crafty chic! I love the wedding gift idea! -almost as much as I love the volleyball player jumping/reaching a foot higher than everyone else! :) What a great post!
You've inspired me to go to DI/yard sales and make my own seasonal decorations too. The decor turned out really nice and I'm sure Lisa & Sam just loved the whole collection!
I am so glad you found me, I was just going to go hunt for you and then I noticed your comment, so thanks you made it easy for me!
Um....I don't think you need any tips in blogging, this is a darling blog. I love your style, beautiful pictures.
It was so much fun last night, I am so happy to get to know you, and think it's so crazy we have now been in 2 wards together. Also I always mean to tell you, I just adore the way you dress your boys, they are so stinking cute and stylish, love it!
GOOD FOR YOU! You really did do a great job on your crafts. You said that you didn't craft...sheesh..I now know NOT to listen to YOU!! You are darling. I just can't say it enough.
What a beautiful wedding! You have such a cute family. Seriously...that clue game is so cute and the best idea! You are so creative. I also love, love your decorations from di. I agree, decorations are the funnest wedding presents! :)
Great wedding gift idea and a lot of work too! Those are the things you love to have, but usually don't/can't buy for yourself. Looks like it was a beautiful day and you all looked great. The color scheme was cool too. I never would have put blue, white, and black together for a wedding, but it was so cute. Oh, and your right. Never compete with a VB player for the bouquet. That picture is hilarious. The timing on that couldn't be more perfect.
P.S. What are the fonts you used on your blog? I need to download them for my scrapbooks!
Sure you didn't forget about us :) Probably a weekend towards the middle of October would work. I actually don't have much to blog about or maybe I'm being lazy I'm not sure!! Totally cute pics at your sisters reception!! Love the colors they chose!! And you make me jealous you are amazingly creative, where's my decor? Can't wait to get together!!!
Good heck, will there ever be enough time on this earth for you to teach me all your tricks? I actually think that would make for a SUPER fun "Christmas-time" get-together. . .if we could all bring some sort of 'craft' to work on!
And the scavenger hunt, seriously, how do you think of these things, you clever woman you?
Of course, like always, you all look so stinkin' amazing & cute ~ I could just pinch all y'alls cheeks.
We've been married 8 years!!!! We were married May 9th, 2003!! In Dec.of 2006, sweet lil' Cameron was born into our little family and that made 3....In July of 2009, our perfect little Korver made 4! Life could not be sweeter! We are one crazy, busy family, but we love to have fun! "We may not have it all together...but together we have it ALL! "
Cameron Rex
He's our little firecracker! The cutest 4 year old there is though! (and smartest!) He is full of energy & fun; bringing so many smiles to our faces! As you read our blog you'll see that we are very proud parents!
Korver Travis
He's our perfect little guy! Literally! The kid is right next to perfect. Has been since day one! He's going on 2 years old! He is our super mellow and relaxed one! A complete opposite of his brother! My favorite thing?...His captive blue eyes and contagious smile he loves to flash at us! Ahhhh, melts my heart.
10 sweet scribbles :):
How freaking creative are you??? You are so dang awesome! Good call on the seasonal decorations - I would have NEVER thought of that in a million years! Plus the scavenger hunt???? What a great idea! I bet they all loved it! Kudos to you my girl - you are INCREDIBLE!
awww, this gives me chills. Such a beautiful couple and they look so happy! And look at you, crafty chic! I love the wedding gift idea! -almost as much as I love the volleyball player jumping/reaching a foot higher than everyone else! :) What a great post!
You've inspired me to go to DI/yard sales and make my own seasonal decorations too. The decor turned out really nice and I'm sure Lisa & Sam just loved the whole collection!
I am so glad you found me, I was just going to go hunt for you and then I noticed your comment, so thanks you made it easy for me!
Um....I don't think you need any tips in blogging, this is a darling blog. I love your style, beautiful pictures.
It was so much fun last night, I am so happy to get to know you, and think it's so crazy we have now been in 2 wards together. Also I always mean to tell you, I just adore the way you dress your boys, they are so stinking cute and stylish, love it!
GOOD FOR YOU! You really did do a great job on your crafts. You said that you didn't craft...sheesh..I now know NOT to listen to YOU!! You are darling. I just can't say it enough.
What a beautiful wedding! You have such a cute family. Seriously...that clue game is so cute and the best idea! You are so creative. I also love, love your decorations from di. I agree, decorations are the funnest wedding presents! :)
Great wedding gift idea and a lot of work too! Those are the things you love to have, but usually don't/can't buy for yourself. Looks like it was a beautiful day and you all looked great. The color scheme was cool too. I never would have put blue, white, and black together for a wedding, but it was so cute. Oh, and your right. Never compete with a VB player for the bouquet. That picture is hilarious. The timing on that couldn't be more perfect.
P.S. What are the fonts you used on your blog? I need to download them for my scrapbooks!
You look so cute in all the pictures! And I love how your gift for Lisa turned out! So crafty! What a cute little family!!
Sure you didn't forget about us :) Probably a weekend towards the middle of October would work. I actually don't have much to blog about or maybe I'm being lazy I'm not sure!! Totally cute pics at your sisters reception!! Love the colors they chose!! And you make me jealous you are amazingly creative, where's my decor? Can't wait to get together!!!
Good heck, will there ever be enough time on this earth for you to teach me all your tricks? I actually think that would make for a SUPER fun "Christmas-time" get-together. . .if we could all bring some sort of 'craft' to work on!
And the scavenger hunt, seriously, how do you think of these things, you clever woman you?
Of course, like always, you all look so stinkin' amazing & cute ~ I could just pinch all y'alls cheeks.
Ok, love you bye.
Post a Comment