......This day would be Halloween to most people, but to me, It celebrates the biggest example in my life.
My mother.
Today is her birthday.
So I wanted to write, letting her know how much I love her. She is the greatest example to me in the entire world! I don't know how I got to be so lucky, that I was able to have her as my mom, but I was!!!She is the most helpful and thoughtful person. She'll do anything for anyone and makes the BEST out of life. She is always so volunteering to do anything she can to help people around her out. Especially our family. She thinks of others before herself. She tends our boys more than anyone else; and never even blinks an eye about doing it when we ask her. She is always there. ALWAYS. (There is even times where she will call and ask if we're going out so we can bring them to her!) We are the LUCKIEST. In so many ways, and today seemed like the perfect day, to let her know (along with everyone else who reads this blog) just how much we LOVE her!!!
Happy Birthday Mom!
****{more to come about the celebration!!! :)}





9 sweet scribbles :):
I'm in love with your blog. Just got all caught up. Where are you guys living?
YAHOO for your cute & amazing mom! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!!
What a sweet shout out to your mom- Happy birthday Julie's mom!!!!
Aren't mom's the best?!?!
Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!
Your mom is awesome. I am so glad to know her!
Julie,
I agree, mom's are the best! I hope she had a wonderful day!! :0)
What would we do without moms? She sounds great!!! I'm glad she liked her gift (who wouldn't)?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I dont really know you mom... i know she must be an awesome lady cause when you were describing your mom, it sounded a whole lot like you!
Post a Comment