Julie- You are very talented girl. I LOVE the cake. Your little man is so CUTE. It made me kind of sad I don't want to think of my little man turning 1.
Wow, how is baby Korver a year old already?! He & that amazing cake are TOO stinkin' CUTE! Not to mention, I hope I can look at least half as good as you. . .ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!
Happy Birthday Korver! By the way, Julie, I left you a voice mail on your phone. Call me so we can figure out when to get together this week. We would love to hang out and do something, but we will only be there Thursday-Saturday. Let me know what you got going on. TTYL.
Korver is adorable! That's an awesome HUGE cake! Were you guys able to eat it all? How's the new trampoline? Are you guys enjoying it? We'll have to invite ourselves over one of these days and test it out for ourselves.
We've been married 8 years!!!! We were married May 9th, 2003!! In Dec.of 2006, sweet lil' Cameron was born into our little family and that made 3....In July of 2009, our perfect little Korver made 4! Life could not be sweeter! We are one crazy, busy family, but we love to have fun! "We may not have it all together...but together we have it ALL! "
Cameron Rex
He's our little firecracker! The cutest 4 year old there is though! (and smartest!) He is full of energy & fun; bringing so many smiles to our faces! As you read our blog you'll see that we are very proud parents!
Korver Travis
He's our perfect little guy! Literally! The kid is right next to perfect. Has been since day one! He's going on 2 years old! He is our super mellow and relaxed one! A complete opposite of his brother! My favorite thing?...His captive blue eyes and contagious smile he loves to flash at us! Ahhhh, melts my heart.
12 sweet scribbles :):
1 already, wow!
What a cutie!
I wish I looked half as good as you did the day before my baby came! You are a silly girl. Happy belated birthday to that little guy of yours!
The cake turned out so good! You're a pro!
Korver is sooo cute!! What a little stud!
That cake is adorable and I am so impressed!! Korver is so cute and such a happy baby. I hope I look as good as you did when I am pregnant!!
Julie, your cake decorating skills are amazing! I can never get my writing to look good in frosting! That is one cute cake for one cute little boy. :)
Baseball? I thought it would be basketball! Love the cake, love that boy, love you!
Julie- You are very talented girl. I LOVE the cake. Your little man is so CUTE. It made me kind of sad I don't want to think of my little man turning 1.
Wow, how is baby Korver a year old already?! He & that amazing cake are TOO stinkin' CUTE! Not to mention, I hope I can look at least half as good as you. . .ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!
Happy Birthday Korver! By the way, Julie, I left you a voice mail on your phone. Call me so we can figure out when to get together this week. We would love to hang out and do something, but we will only be there Thursday-Saturday. Let me know what you got going on. TTYL.
He is so dang cute! I have a really cute pic of cam and Korver. Its on my wedding disc from Sams uncle. I'll email it to you sometime... :)
Korver is adorable! That's an awesome HUGE cake! Were you guys able to eat it all? How's the new trampoline? Are you guys enjoying it? We'll have to invite ourselves over one of these days and test it out for ourselves.
Happy birthday to the little cutie!! Good job on the cake it looks awesome!!!! And I like the prego pic! :)
Post a Comment