We love this holiday so much that we celebrate it as many times as we can. So we hit up the Logan fireworks on Saturday and did the Brigham ones on Monday! Before the Logan ones, we had a big BBQ at our place and headed up to our spots to watch! WE got to spend time with BOTH grandparents! We love our families so much!!!! :) It was a perfect night!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! Fireworks amaze us :)
Oh how I LOVE my sissies!
Grandma King and the kids! Cameron loved watching fireworks with her!
Cam and Korv at the Brigham fireworks! Don't they look thrilled to be up so late! :)
Korver took his FIRST steps that night!!! (Todd's face tells it all!)
And well, I just love those chunky cheeks of his, so I had to share :)
I love that my family LOVES Rexy so much! They're like..pretty much BFF's.
And this is our "famous" 4th of July pic.
We always have one taken each year at the fireworks
. Maybe I should post a timeline of each pic we've had taken on the 4th....ha ha thats funny. not even. :)










8 sweet scribbles :):
I can't believe how fast time goes. Your baby is WALKING? That's insaaane! He was just a tiny little baby the last time I saw him!
Glad you guys had a great 4th of July. I love it when the 4th gets to be celebrated all weekend long!
Miss your face!
Now isn't that just presh?! I wanna play with those kiddles...bring them to me!
oh wow about the surgery! i had no idea! glad he is okay! those sweet eyes looked so nervous... anyway glad you are all doing well!
Hey luvie luverson! Isn't the 4th of July just the greatest?! . .aw, I love it all.
You SHOULD post all of yours & Rex's 4th pics from over the years, that'd be so fun to see!
Anyway, glad to see you're still kickin' in the bloggin' world.
xoxo
Looks like so much fun! Super cute pictures, and to think Korver's old enough to walk!
p.s. SO glad to see you changed your family pic at the top of your blog to include baby Korv ;)
Cuteness! You seriously have the two cutest little boys ever!
Sounds like you had a fun time!! You are always busy with fun!And I like your new picture and background,I wish I knew how to change up my blog.
I know it took me forever to finally update. It was fun to see you as well!! And yes we'll have to seriously get together, we're planning on it! we'll be looking forward to a fun time when we do!!
Post a Comment