First up on the list:
{boating.}
Every Saturday we hitch on the boat, launch it, and set out for a day full of fun. Will we ever get enough of it???? Definitely.Not.
{So here's a few pics from a bunch of our recent boating trips!}
I had to try.....At least I got up, now if I could just get some sweet air under that board, then I might be awesome, Right??? Yeah,probably not even then.
Next Summer update post...Coming soon!
{So here's a few pics from a bunch of our recent boating trips!}
This is Katy. Catchin' some air. Learning that tubing IS fun. :)
So we got these 3 tubes. Decided it would be a good idea to ride them at the same time.
Good Idea???
GREAT IDEA!!!
The boys {sam.rex.todd} learned how to jump over each other!
The boys {sam.rex.todd} learned how to jump over each other!
Katy.Lisa.Me.
{Although, you can't see Katy, being upside down and all.....guess she just kinda has her own way of riding these tubes!}
Todd tryin' to pull Katy's stunt. Not really workin' out as well.
Rex and I totally flyin' on the whip (my face totally tells it all)
{......I was like uh....honey....we're gonna die, we should work on our will this week before we ride this way}
Rex.totally.ROCKIN'.that tube.
and in Lisa's words...
"I looked up and thought "Holy!Shy-ba! and I think I vocalized that.... Yeah I did."
And well, honestly after a Summer being prego and havin' a new baby, These activities don't exist. I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it .......I had to try.....At least I got up, now if I could just get some sweet air under that board, then I might be awesome, Right??? Yeah,probably not even then.
Next Summer update post...Coming soon!






9 sweet scribbles :):
That looks like so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing!
Looks like so much fun! We don't get out to the lake near enough! House update...we are moving a few weeks. Bought a second, yes second, home! Hope we sell our other!
Holy! Shy-ba? I think I'd say more than that! Looks like....crazy fun! That Katy really knows how to catch some air!
note to self.... NEVER GO BOATING WITH JULIE... THEY ARE CRAZY!
I just got your comment and heck yeah we are still on! That is if you are still game!
I want to come next time!!!
Love your family!! Boating with you guys was so much fun, even if I couldn't really do anything. I want the recipe for your delicious salsa. Bring it camping and I can it from you then!
Those are some CRAZY tubing pictures! I wish I had the guts to do any of that.
Post a Comment