{#1-Watching 4 grown men play with kids water toys!}
{#2-FATHERS DAY which BROUGHT this amazing Daddy a new gift.}
{Which has been bringing us lots of meals from this to...this......}{#3- Celebrating!}
Now, I know I'm no MARTHA STEWART but I figure it never hurts to try and be creative right?...
{But, in case you can't tell, these are cupcakes in the making}
for the 4TH of July.
My absolute favorite Summer holiday.ever.Therefore giving me ALL the reasons in the world to make as many festive things as I can for the big BBQ we had that night with 10 people!!!!}
And this was the result which, were part of the table decor.....
And who doesn't love a patriotic Strawberry?
{yes I realize the above cupcakes are missing from this picture. Also there is a few glasses missing as well, my table centerpiece. I actually forgot to take a picture of the final set up. :( Once everyone started coming, I totally spaced it! So...just pretend it looks kinda cool.
oh and....Yeah, I know. I could really use a new kitchen table couldn't I???????uh hmmmmm... Rex? :)
{#4- Listening to our garden grow!}
This by far....may be the single thing I have gotten the most excited about with Summer! I could NOT wait to plant my VERY.OWN.GARDEN.once we got a house....So the 2nd week in May we went to town on it...and 2 months later...this is what its lookin' like. :)
Almost ready to harvest......
Oh I cannot even wait!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I actually grew something!!! We'll see if I can actually make my salsa from it all....But hey, a girl can hope.....Right????
Summer is truly the GREATEST season in the world. Seriously, every night we are home, we are outside doin' something :) rather its......
chatting with neighbors (who are so fun & I love our nightly chats!!)
planning out our landscape,
watchin' the garden grow,
washing the cars,
picking weeds..
you name it.
So the real question isn't: What's to love about Summer?....its more like:
What's NOT to love about Summer???
Don't you agree?? :)








10 sweet scribbles :):
I love summer too! Looks like you have been having lots of fun and I must say I am SOOO jealous of your garden. I can barely keep my lawn alive!
you guys are festive! and yes we would love to bring some things to BBQ and can we lay on the slip and slide too? i am very serious... and I want to see your new place! what about thurs the 22nd? or mid august on a friday evening?
I agree,summer is great!! :0)So where are those 4th pictures?
You are so creative with food...I love it! I also love summer too!
Okay...I am totally wishing I would have seen those cupcakes before! I was looking for the perfect patriotic treat and never foun one, but I will totally be copying you next year! So, so cute! The grilled veggies and your garden also look so great. I love summer too!
And I loved reading about your fun trip and the concert! Lucky girl! :)
Family reunions totally rock the summer! Don't you agree? It was good to see you today. Love that you have a garden!
What a cool pic of the firework up top! And I LOVE your strawberry and cupcake idea--so fun! So glad you guys are enjoying that new grill and having some summer fun! Missing you and wishing we could bbq together and let the boys play!
I will so call you Martha next time i see you... the strawberry idea is awesome! I'll call ya today... later today, when your up so we can plan next week.
There are so many cute pictures that turned out. I just finally uploaded them to the puter.
I love the patriotism shown in your celebrating! Super cute!! Looks like you had a great time - so good to see you and your cute little boys yesterday!
Love your strawberries! You are so much fun! We miss you guys. We really need to get together next time you guys are down our way.
Post a Comment