Sundays have always been one of my favorite days. But warm Sundays nights in the Spring, with my sisters....well that's a definite favorite. We love spending time together. Lisa happened to be in town a couple weekends ago, so everyone came home for the weekend and Katie had the brilliant idea while we were still in our dresses, to go outside and show our true selves.....so we did. :)Thanks mom for keeping it fun & being a great photographer!
Thinkin' up our ideas...
Oh boy, this is gonna be interesting....
Yeah, I told ya. (I love Lisa's face here.)
Wow. What is even going on here????
Lisa always wants to be held. Of course, the sweet sisters we are, we say ok :)
See...we aren't ALWAYS dorks. Just most of the time.
Ahhh precious...WE .look slightly exhausted from our random outbursts.
well just because it gets dark outside, doesn't mean our fun stops. We just take it inside and see how much more ridiculous we can be, Ya know, put on wedding dresses. (hence the previous post) I might add Katie is lookin' supa hott in mom's wedding dress!
I have no idea here. Lisa wanting to be wrapped up in the train of my dress and Katie supervising something? .... We're just dorks. plain and simple as that, But
would I have it any other way? Not a chance. Sisters are the best. I love them to death.
**Speaking of weddings though, Did I mention yet that one of those sisters, (Lisa) is getting married to Sam???? I'm so happy for her! They got their engagements taken a couple weekends ago, so here's a pic of the cute couple and her GORGEOUS 2 CARAT RING sitting on the branch!(lucky girl :)
Sweet huh??







3 sweet scribbles :):
Fun and crazy! Sisters are so fun, even mine!!!
Cute picture of Lisa and Sam. Very exciting! Looks like this is the summer of love...just like the year you got married!
You guys are so cute! I can't believe how much you all look alike. You are all beautiful. Congrats to Lisa! And congrats on your house! How exciting! I would love to see it. We REALLY need to get together!
Julie, I found your blog today. This is Brandie Crosbie. I hope you don't mind it's way cute and fun to read. You look fabulous and your son is a handsome little man.
Post a Comment