5/20/2010

How sweet it is...to be LOVED by YOU.....

May 9th we celebrated our 7 year Anniversary.....



Top 7 FAVORITE reasons why I'm in love with him......


7-  He embraces my spontaneity, making me believe even my cheesy ideas are so much fun!

6 - His gorgeous blue eyes!

5- The fact that his side of the bed is always the one closest to the door, to protect me from predators :) He's done this since we were married.

4- He sings to me.

3-  His big broad shoulders he lets me cry on to soak up all my tears.

2- His contagious, extremely generous, loving personality.

1-  At the end of each night, I feel like the luckiest girl in the .whole. wide. world. because he chose me.

(7 incredible years ago .....) 

(7 days ago......)(yes, I really am wearing my wedding dress and veil here. :) We happened to have all the wedding planning stuff out for my sister and she wanted to see our wedding video, and one thing led to another and Rex told me to go put my dress back on again, and the next thing I knew, he was kissing me just like he did 7 years ago...ONLY much  better now ;) (we're such dorks!!!) Oh how I love him!

7 sweet scribbles :):

Connie said...

After 7 years and 2 adorable children you still fit in your wedding dress! Good for you!

Happy Anniversary! (a little late)

The Nielsen's said...

Okay, 3 things...

Number one - you still fit into your wedding dress??? You are absolutely amazing! I was too fat for mine after 1 month of being married! You are incredible! Especially after having 2 kids! Sheesh girl!

Number two - CONGRATS on SEVEN years! You have a super sweet hubby! Planning on doing anything fun to celebrate?

Number three - Yes, it has definitely been WAY too long since we've hung out. I do work Mon-Fri but I think I can squeeze you in on a weekend or something so FREAKING call me so we can go do somethin'! Summer is coming and the pool is calling our names!

Erin said...

So Cute Julie! I am totally impressed you can even KINDOF fit in your wedding dress. I'm not even close to fitting into mine! Happy Anniversary!

Sheena said...

Seven...really? Already? That seems like a really big number for two young people!! But i guess we are a year behind you guys.

Congrats! I think you started your 7th off right.. in your new house! I want to come see it again!

Camille said...

awww sweet! You guys do have a sweet relationship! Glad to see it had just gotten better! COngratulations!

Malinda S. said...

I love this! Such a sweet post.

Malinda S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.