6/02/2010

Our recent Vay-Cay.....


Buried in the sand.....



His first trip playing in the sand....He loved it!

It wouldn't be St.George without some yummy IN & OUT!


Sidewalk chalk ROCKS!

How cute is he??????????????


We COULD NOT get enough of the water! :)
We may have all been laughing at the previous incident that happened ;)




Cam was trying COTTON CANDY for the first time!!

Making our Sour Candy tubes at the Carnival!

The INFAMOUS spider bite.  Look hard. This was vicious.( Good thing he's still cute with big spider bites!)

Waitin' at TEXAS ROADHOUSE to eat!  Yummy!

Grandma taught him PATTY CAKE! :)


WOW....We all look so....dorky. Awesome!  (This hike was sweet!)

6 sweet scribbles :):

Rachel said...

gotta love the red rocks huh? we miss it there... What do you do when you want to live in 2 places at once?

Adam & Emily said...

I couldn't believe Rex's spider bite!! That makes me hate spiders even more!

Brandie Page said...

Oh your little boy is so dang cute. Yeah I can't believe I have 3 either. Just had my last. I'm living in Layton. Where are you guys at? I know when I found your blog I was thinking I so remember playing basketball in the back yard with you and playing night games. It's crazy

Chris and Kristen said...

You guys sure go to St. George a lot it seems. I'm totally jealous. It looks like you had a great time! One day, we will have to join you.

~Emily~ said...

Wow...this blog is like the story of, The Marriage of the Traveling Pants! GEESH, you KNOW I'm green w/envy that you've already been back to St. George again this year!!!
Your kiddos are growing SOOO fast & ya'll couldn't be any cuter! I miss you guys more than you know and I canNOT wait until I get to see your new digs.

LOVE & MISS YOU LOTS xoxoxo

Connie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! It's great that you all do things together! What's up with the spider bite?
Is he doing OK?

Great pictires!