10/22/2009

a LiTtLe bLeSsiNg.....


A few Sunday's ago we blessed Korver. If any of you were there for Cameron's blessing day, you'd know that it was quite eventful trying to get through all the mishaps that kept happening....... Korver has already proved himself on many different occasions how different of a baby he is from Cameron....and once again, he did so on his blessing day.




See for yourself....



Blessing Days compared:


Cameron: Cried before Sacrament even started.
Korver: Fell asleep on the 30 second drive over to the church.
Cameron: Spit up on the new blessing outfit at least three times.
Korver: Even a little drop of drool didn't touch that outfit.
Cameron: Messed the diaper before and during Sacrament meeting.
Korver: Didn't have to be changed till that afternoon.
Cameron: Hated any camera we tried to get a picture of those cute chubby cheeks.
Korver: Nothin' but smiles.
Cameron: Screamed through the WHOLE ENTIRE BLESSING.
Korver: Not a sound.




Amazed I had another kid? Yeah, me too. He is the perfect little baby. Although it may seem we are favoring one child right now, We don't. :)
From my perspective.... I don't think we'd appreciate the PERFECT little baby Korver is if we didn't have the experiences we did with Cameron! Looking back now...It was all worth it and I'd do it again to get Cameron. :) My 2 perfect little boys. :)



Both of Rex's Grandma's at the church after the blessing!


Rex's sister Amanda, gave us this blanket! :)


Rex's whole family!

Grandpa and Korver havin' some snuggle time!

Grandma and Cam hangin' out...



Cam in his sofa "house" Grandpa built for him!

Grandma Travis has a way of always puttin' the little ones to sleep when she holds them!

Uncle Todd and Korver...doing what they both do best, sleeping!

10 sweet scribbles :):

~Emily~ said...

Woah, I leave town for a few days and you blog, WHAT?!? ;o) Aww, how cute is Korver's blankie? And how CUTE is your mom? - gosh, I am wanting her hair!!! You are such a great mother. Your kids are definitely lucky to have you. I agree whole-heartedly, two perfect lil buddies you get to raise.

Sheena said...

Korver looks so happy!! Im glad everything went better for you this time around! You are looking so good! Keep it up girl!

Oh... lets plan a time when you and the boys can come over and teach me how to make your sugar cookies!

Malinda S. said...

So cute! I just know cause Ky was basically a perfect baby that this next one is going to be so difficult. But like you said, it makes you appreciate things!

dustjen said...

Julie! Its been FOREVER AGAIN!!
I laughed when you compared your two boys. That really is kind of funny. Ella was good like Korver and I wonder what the next one will be like-probably opposite like Cam :)
Glad thiings are going good for you. Talked to Jenny and we want to plan another lunch with everyone.

Chris and Kristen said...

Cute pics of the kiddos and you look FABULOUS! I also love the sofa house. That is awesome!

Michelle said...

Super cute baby Julie!! Your family is adorable!!! send me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. mcbaileyrn02@yahoo.com

Sherry said...

Thanks for blogging the picture of our family. I sent it to my mom.

Keri said...

Julie, You look GREAT! I wish we could have made it to the blessing! How are you guys!?? Korver is DANG CUTE!!! I'm glad you got a mellow guy the second time around! We need to hang out soon!

Lisa said...

yeah, each kid has their own personality, that's for sure. my kids are different in so many ways. what adorable kids you have! i miss ya! we should get together sometime. i live only 5 minutes from you! email me your phone # @ slward3@msn.com

Connie said...

What a doll! They're both cute as can be. Love all the pictures!
Like the comparisons. I could do that with Candice and Camille's blessings...on the same day! Each one is different and we wouldn't trade those differences for anything...most days!
Hope to see you soon!