Having a baby, really forces a parent to hang around home more than usual. Especially here. We LOVE to get out of the house and go do things, but as soon as we have a new baby, life really begins to take place AT HOME. So here's some random, crazy and fun things we like to do around here to help keep us busy till the little one, becomes....a big one like us. :)
CHILLIN' in bed is a favorite.....
Especially when sleep is involved!

ans sometimes we just stare at how cute and perfect this lil' guy is right now......
We LOVE to make treats!!......
and other times we just give endless kisses!........
And every once in awhile we get to go out of the house WITHOUT (thanks to my wonderful giving parents!) our 2 kids and go on dates! (like golfing for the first time for instance...wow is that a hard sport to get the hang of!...YES, yes it is.)





6 sweet scribbles :):
He IS perfect! What fun things you get to do at home! Enjoy it while you can. That little Cam is a handsome boy too!
So lucky!
I can't think of any other family that is as cute as yours! What darling boys and Julie, you always look great! Cute post!
So cute! I love the basketball shorts your wearing! It must be a wife thing to wear their hubby's shorts around. Chris bugs me about it all the time, so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does it!
Gosh, why does your page just always have to be the stinkin' cutest?! ;o) It's true, I can't think of a cuter family than you guys. Way to use those "womens' golf clubs!" :oP
miss yer lil guts
xoxo
Hey there girly, those are some cute pictures. Those cinnamon rolls look delicious why didn't I get any? j/k Glad you had a good time golfing.
Post a Comment