8/21/2009

One Month old!!!!


Wow! I can't believe its already been a month!! Usually, I'd think with a newborn baby and all the sleepless nights, a parent would be happy to see they've made it past the one month mark! But...our little guy is such a GREAT baby that, really this month has just flown by and I'm actually kinda sad to see that he's not so much the "fresh, tiny newborn, just got home from the hospital" baby that makes everyone say..."ohhhhh look how teeny"....Don't get me wrong..Little Korv is still a little guy, weighin' in at 9 lbs 5 oz. at his 2 week appointment, but still..... in just a month, wow, they grow like a weed (good thing they're cuter than weeds:) and change so much! Here's a few pic's we've taken .......



The boys love sleepovers with Aunt Lisa! Cam just likes to take her pillow in the morning! Korver...well he's more about the sleep!


Cam LOVES, loves LOVES to hold him! Any chance we'll give him, he'll take it!


I walked in one day to find Cam wanting to hold Korver's hand, and he wasn't going to leave him alone until he got to! So I took a moment and captured the sweetness of it...



And if you notice..Cam is ALWAYS in the pictures, Why? Because he's ALWAYS wanting to see baby brother Korver. ALWAYS. And not just from a distance. Its gotta be UP.CLOSE.AND.PERSONAL. .....oh what a good Big brother he is... (Usually:)


And Cam's face really just shows here what he's thinkin... " oh, I can't WAIT to give him a REAL push in this swing as soon as mom leaves!"

Cam is such a good little helper and he REALLY loves being a brother! He has adjusted so well to this change and we couldn't have asked for anything better! We are so blessed to have such an amazing Angel of a baby. HE sleeps so incredibly well (only waking up once at night to eat and then its right back to sleep till 8 the next morning) He's been on the EXACT same schedule since the 2nd day he was home from the hospital! I am amazed at how different this has been from our experience with Cameron! We really couldn't ask for a better baby!! So, to everyone out there wondering if we survived this one after knowing what we went through with Cameron........yep, we have! "We're out there and we're lovin' every minute of it!" :)

16 sweet scribbles :):

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

How cute!! I want my little guy to get here.

Connie said...

He is so dang cute! Love all the pictures. Also liked the Seinfeld quote. :-)
Congrats again on such a beautiful family!

abshire said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great! I loved the picture of Cameron holding Korver's hand. Priceless!

Rachel said...

wow,good pics with your new camera! handsome little guys you have! can't wait to see in person!

The Nielsen's said...

He's getting so big! Hey - lets get together over Peach Days, okay? Call me!

jason and michelle clarke said...

I can't believe how fast time has gone! Your kiddo's are to cute!! I'm glad you've had a better experience this time around it makes a big difference!!

Lisa said...

Korver is adorable! I love the picture of your boys' hands... how sweet. Julie, are you still serving as the YW President?!

Jill said...

So cute! I'm so glad things are going so well! Love you all!

runningcaj said...

Julie, Thank you so much for posting pictures. He is beautiful! I am also glad to hear he is easier in the sleeping arena. *hugs to all of you*

Sherry said...

I'm so glad to see the new pictures. I'm glad Korver is being such a good baby and Cam is such a great big brother. Love ya all!

Jen Howard said...

Cuteness! However, where this is a family blog and you post LOTS of pictures of your family, have you ever considered going private? There are lots of crazy people out there and you never know who is coming across your blog. If you do make your blog privite, I'd still like to be invited to read it. My e-mail is: thefathijabi@gmail.com

Ryan & Keri said...

What a sweet baby boy and what an AMAZING big brother! I'm glad that this transition has been so much easier. I can't believe how long he's sleeping through the night--AMAZING!!!

Malinda S. said...

He is way cute! We are coming up end of October for a survey test Trav has to take for his licensing. We will need to get together.

Actually, last time we saw you guys was in March and we weren't even thinking about getting pregnant, ok I was, but we weren't talking about trying yet so it really was a shocker when only after two weeks off the pill I was pregnant. God works in mysterious ways!

Chris and Kristen said...

What a cutie. Glad your doing well!

~Emily~ said...

I have to tell you, my mom & I were laughing hysterically for a while at the pic of Cam looking like he wanted to give Korver a HUGE push in his swing :D

Gosh, your kids really do grow like weeds...such handsome guys.

Love you all!

Jeni said...

You are such a cute little mommy of 2!! I can't believe how big both of your boys are getting! What are you feeding them? We miss you so much and can't wait to be in the baby world with you soon! Only 40 more days till the due date!!