8/06/2009

A few new pictures....

Its amazing to me how much a newborn baby changes just from one day to the next! I feel like I can't get enough pictures of him because the next time I take one, he looks different!!! I thought I'd post a few pics of our newest little guy!

This was today!He LOVES to sleep in the corner of our couch! (and he is usually posing when he sleeps!)

Lets not forget about Superman! He really does think he can do anything!:)

Precious! I love his face here just looking at his daddy!

This captures the fact that there is always helping hands around here! Everyone is always fighting for a chance to just be able to touch the baby! :) But a baby can never have TOO many loves....right?


The first photo of Dad and Korver right after he was born!


My 3 boys!

After he was born, he ended up going to the NICU for a couple days for low glucose levels. :(

Cam was so excited the first time he saw Korver! He just kept wanting to hug him and kiss him!

This was the first night at home with him! Dad was already building huts for him to play in!

14 sweet scribbles :):

Ryan & Keri said...

What a cute boy! He's so precious, Julie. Congrats again!

The Nielsen's said...

What a sweet family you have! I need to come and meet the little guy!

~Emily~ said...

OH! All I can say is CUTE!!!!!

Connie said...

What word can I use that hasn't already been used. I want to say precious, adorable, tender, cute, and a variety of other adjectives so what I'll say is...you are one lucky mom to have this (look at the previous words) baby and that baby is fortunate to have you for his mom! That goes for Cam too!

Keep the pictues coming. I love it!

Sherry said...

I'm so glad you posted some new pictures. He is such a cutie!!

abshire said...

This gets me so excited for our new little one in January! Cute pics.

samami1 said...

Can't wait to meet him! He's so cute. You guys are sooooo lucky to have such a great growing family.

samami1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KC said...

Cute! Cute! Congrats Julie! Hope all is going well still and the adjustments are going well too! If you need any help, or talking through tough times, give me a ring....

Jill said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Looks like this go round has been a little easier!

Katrina said...

Julie, he is SOOOO cute! You have such a cute little family! Just darling! Best Wishes!

jason and michelle clarke said...

Julie, you have one cute family!! I hope that everything is going okay for you, I miss seeing you around lately. Give us a call if you need anything, and when you are ready to hang out!

Camille said...

Can't wait to hold him! when do I get to? Congratulations again! What a cute family! :)

Chris and Kristen said...

So cute! Especially with the tent/hut. That is too funny. It would make more sense if Cam was in the picture with him.