Julie... he is so darling! I am really excited to meet the little dude! I have him a couple cute outfits i want to stop by. I just really want to make sure no one in our house is sick before i even come close to you guys!
Julie, this is Katrina from good 'ol Box Elder! You have the cutest family and your new little one is precious! How fun to have a baby in your home - there's nothing better! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations! I'm glad to see he is here and that your doing well. I hope all went well with your delivery too. Can't wait to hear that story! Korver is beautiful!
I'm so glad that he is here and that you and your fam are doing well!! He is such a little cutie, congratulations!!! I really think the name fits him good too, he looks like a Korver! Let us know if you need anything.
Congratulations, Julie! So happy for you! Hope delivery went well--that's a big baby, but I guess Cameron was big too. I LOVE all of his hair! And I love that he's named after your favorite basketball player! Congrats again!
We've been married 8 years!!!! We were married May 9th, 2003!! In Dec.of 2006, sweet lil' Cameron was born into our little family and that made 3....In July of 2009, our perfect little Korver made 4! Life could not be sweeter! We are one crazy, busy family, but we love to have fun! "We may not have it all together...but together we have it ALL! "
Cameron Rex
He's our little firecracker! The cutest 4 year old there is though! (and smartest!) He is full of energy & fun; bringing so many smiles to our faces! As you read our blog you'll see that we are very proud parents!
Korver Travis
He's our perfect little guy! Literally! The kid is right next to perfect. Has been since day one! He's going on 2 years old! He is our super mellow and relaxed one! A complete opposite of his brother! My favorite thing?...His captive blue eyes and contagious smile he loves to flash at us! Ahhhh, melts my heart.
20 sweet scribbles :):
He's adorable! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! You done good!
Can't wait to hold him!
I love the name...congrats!
This is kerri...I am using my bros computer!
Julie... he is so darling! I am really excited to meet the little dude! I have him a couple cute outfits i want to stop by. I just really want to make sure no one in our house is sick before i even come close to you guys!
I'll call ya later this week.
He is so wonderful. LOVE the name.
Congrats!!!!
Too precious! Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!
Congrats!! I'll bet youre feeling so much better! He is so precious!!
Congrats! Travis wants me to send his congrats as well. What a cutie!
Julie, this is Katrina from good 'ol Box Elder! You have the cutest family and your new little one is precious! How fun to have a baby in your home - there's nothing better! Congratulations!!!!
yea! We can't wait to see him!!
Congrats you guys!!
Congratulations! What a cute baby!
ConGRaTuLaTioNs!!! He's one good lookin' baby! I'm sure you are enjoying Korver. How does Cameron like being a big brother?
Congrats! Very cute little guy.
Congratulations! I'm glad to see he is here and that your doing well. I hope all went well with your delivery too. Can't wait to hear that story! Korver is beautiful!
I'm so glad that he is here and that you and your fam are doing well!! He is such a little cutie, congratulations!!! I really think the name fits him good too, he looks like a Korver! Let us know if you need anything.
Congratulations, Julie! So happy for you! Hope delivery went well--that's a big baby, but I guess Cameron was big too. I LOVE all of his hair! And I love that he's named after your favorite basketball player! Congrats again!
Hi Julie. I decided I would start a blog of my own. Your family is really adorable! Oh...my page is
http://misspiggnews.blogspot.com
Post a Comment