7/19/2009

Patience.....

............



Something I'm not too good at.....but as of right now, its something I HAVE to have. Few reasons why:

#1. This baby will come when HE is good and ready, NOT me.
#2. Cameron recovering from a sickness which makes it difficult for him to eat, therefore he is extremely irritable and needing much love and PATIENCE from his mother.
3. A sprained ankle to heal, so when #1 reason happens, I have the patience EVEN MORE than what is already needed for reason #2!!!

.....So, i thought I'd take a minute in the midst of this craziness.... to catch up on what we've been up to for the past couple months :)





Each Year we usually head out to the lake for a day of fun; but since all I could do was sit in the boat this year, at least Rex and Todd kept it interesting out there for me!

Todd catchin' some air as he tries to clear the wake!

Yep, Rex grew a few inches! :)

Cam at the Brigham Fireworks, waitin' for them to start!

Our ANNUAL 4th of July picture which started it all for Rex and I 7 years ago (our first "date")! We decided to let Cam in on this one this year. :)


We love fireworks so much, we went to Brighams and LOGANS!! :) And as you can see, Cam didn't mind the staying up past 11:00 a few nights in a row. He said "Fireworms" are cool!"


HAFB AIR SHOW!!


Our friends Klint and Sheena invited us with them and so we thought we'd take Cam to see the airplanes and what a day it turned out to be!! He LOVES them (as much as his dad!) But after 7 hours of being out there, he was also ready to hit the road! Lets not forget the traffic jam in the PARKING LOT at a dead stop for literally 2 hours. Yes that says HOURS. Will we go again in 2011...yeah probably. :)


Admiring.....


Summer Love!



HANGIN' OUT AROUND HOME.....

As we've been setting up things for the baby, Cam has really had this desire to "try" out all of the baby's stuff. The bassinet, car seat, bouncer, even the bottles and baby toys....But his favorite thing to do right now, is bring the car seat out in the family room and watch TV while laying in it with his blanket and binky. I hope he's ready to give it up SOON!


Riding his bike with all the neighbor kids has become his FAVORITE thing to do! He comes and asks if he can play with his friends and then he ALWAYS wants to give them popsicles......


We finally made the move from the crib to the toddler bed and he LOVES his "car" bed! This transition was MUCH easier than I ever thought!! He'll sleep anywhere now..... (yeah, I never thought I'd say that!)


Cam LOVES being outside. He'll play on the grass all day if I'll let him. I'm already dreading summer coming to an end.

And as promised to many people......

Here is my recent pic of my belly, we took it Friday night when we thought I was headed to the hospital...but NO LUCK. As much as I HATE pics of me when I am prego..... I've promised to post at least one....so here it is!..... :) As big as that belly is, I'm thinkin' it could definitely be another 10 pound baby! Lets hope not!!

13 sweet scribbles :):

Sheena said...

YAY!! A new post! Girl you have to have this baby soon. If not before the 31st then you better just send Rex and Cam. Kyndra will be in heaven if you do!

You are so cute preggo and not even that big! I am so excited for you!

Glad you are keeping busy and you guys are as cute as ever!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

You look adorable! We are having!
another boy too. Good Luck.

Camille said...

There you are!! Nice to see the updates! And it was fun to see you at the reunion. Definitely keep us posted on the arrival of the little one!! we're excited for you!

Hama Roska said...

I love the pics. I was wondering if you were getting any bigger. Really though, I love the 4th Family Photo. You look SO good.

dustjen said...

Thanks for updating! I hope you have him soon! Its been so hot, I am glad you are surviving.
I love your hair.

Good luck

Jen

Sherry said...

Hang in there!!

Connie said...

So nice to see your updates! Good luck and keep having patience... you're going to need it!
So good to see you at the reunion.

Let us know when the blessed event happens!

KC said...

YOU DID IT! YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG! I am SO proud of you! GOOD JOB! Now, see, it wasn't THAT hard! Good luck with the new baby! And, by the way, 2 kids is no excuse to not keep this blog updated again!

jason and michelle clarke said...

Nice to see an update! You had lots of fun on the fourth that's great!! Cute pics too!! I like your red/white striped shirt it's cute! I hope that everything is going good for you today! Hope Cameron is better now. Good luck!!

Kurtis said...

Congrats on your new kid... and of course Happy Birthday little lady!

The Nielsen's said...

Good luck, Julie! Looks like you've been super busy! Keep hangin' in there! We'll have to come see that baby when he's here!

Lisa said...

hey JULiE!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby (whenever he decides to come). Hope your ankle heals quickly. You'll need all the strength that you have to take care of 2 boys.

Ryan & Keri said...

Julie, you look so darling! I can't wait to see your new little bundle!! And what a fun July! It looks like you guys have been having so much fun.