5/21/2009

mY vErY oWn CIVIL ENGINEER!!!!!!!!!!



I really can't believe that we made it to this day!! I feel like we've only dreamt and talked about the day we'd be done with living the life as married college students ...and now....here we are! Graduated and moving on!! It really is a sense of bittersweet feelings! I couldn't be MORE PROUD of my REXY than I was the moment they read his name and he accepted that little piece of paper that officially declares HE SUCCEEDED!!


A very HAPPY AND PROUD wife!!

Our support through the years!



The Celebration began with a trip to Aggie Ice Cream with Rex's parents! Then back to the famous spot of where we became True Aggies! Then the big Graduation party full of fun, food and family!!


 The GRAD!
                                   Proud of my DADDY!!!!


Rex and Amanda!

Happy little boys to be eating cake and ice cream!!!

12 sweet scribbles :):

Michelle said...

WOW!!! Congtatulations!!!! That is SO awsome!!!!! Someday my husband will graduate. WAY TO GO REX!

Ryan & Keri said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! And what a fun trip to St. George and Las Vegas! You look so great, Julie.

Jill said...

I'm so proud of you big brother! And so excited to see what comes next in your adventure! I can't wait to meet that new baby boy, it's coming up fast!

The Nielsen's said...

Congrats! I can't wait until it's my turn!

Connie said...

Congratulations to Rex! What a great accomplishment! Having cake and ice cream is the best celebratory treat!

Chris and Kristen said...

You made it! Congratulations Rex!! That is so awesome! Julie, you seriously don't even look pregnant, which is so not fair. Looks like you had a blast in St. George, especially Cam. By the way, did you get my long VM message the other day about getting together next month when we come up to Utah?

jason and michelle clarke said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That's awesome that you are DONE. Way to go on a major accomplishment!! I know what you mean about dreaming that the day would finally come.(ours hasn't come yet). What a good feeling and probably lots of different emotions. I am way excited for you and your sweet family!!

Rachel said...

yea!! Brian wanted to come and cheer him on, however we had family in town... so now we want to celebrate with you guys! I think I will give you a call tonight! You guys are great!

Kira Anne said...

Julie! Your blog is adorable!!!!!!!! You'll have to give me a few tips.. Mine is BORING!!! Love ya!

~Emily~ said...

You truly are such a lucky duck...I wish I had my very own Civil Engineer, geez!

P.S. How are you doing?!! It has been far too long.

P.P.S. My only wish, aside from being to see you guys, is that you would actually begin to LOOK pregnant for once, gosh. I'm sending you a plate of chocolate cupcakes just because I cannot stand your skinniness anymore!

All my love...xoxo =)

Malinda S. said...

Congrats! That is such a great accomplishment and so much work I'm sure! You need to post more pics of the belly. I want to see if you even look preggo cause last time, I swear you couldn't be! You were so tiny!

Jeni said...

Congrats Rex!! Hope everything is going well and that you guys can make the right decisions for your scary grown up future!! Thanks for being great friends and neighbors!! LOL