11/15/2009

How we spend our Sunday nights....

Ok...so we don't USUALLY do this on Sunday nights, but tonight, my brother called us up and asked if we wanted to go for a little ride...So, I piled our kids in thinkin', sure, we could use a nice little Sunday drive...yeah, this wasn't your typical easy,breezy,grandpa speed, smooth ride...this was....I have a new truck and....I.wanna.try.out.the.4-wheel.drive.---So...we did.


Cameron was SOOOO EXCITED to be in Toddy's new truck! He kept asking for "more tunes, to jam out too...."

And here he is totally experiencing the BED of the truck...need we say more? He LOVES trucks!


It was GORGEOUS up the canyon! I was so glad I grabbed my camera!~

Who's the favorite Uncle? Yeah....Pretty sure it'd be T-O-double......

8 sweet scribbles :):

~Emily~ said...

bahaha, what a brave lil family you have! ;) That lil Cam...he sure is ALL boy ~ I love it!!

P.S. I miss yer lil guts.

Connie said...

Looks like FUN and looks like COLD!!! Cameron totally loves it! What a good uncle Todd is!

Taya said...

How fun! Cameron is so adorable! We should get together soon! Our boys would love to play!

Camille said...

Boys and their toys... looks like fun! :) Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Chris and Kristen said...

Fun Stuff! Hey Chris and I are coming up to Utah next month. We want to hang out with you guys and go do somethin without the kiddos, but I don't if that works for you. We can at least do dinner or something. We will be there the 22nd - 29th. Can you squeeze us in?

Sheena said...

Well, look at you, you little photographer! I love the first picture. It looks all Christmasie.

Now that sounds like a Sunday drive i would be willing to do!

Loves!

Nicole said...

Look at all the fun you are having! It was fun to see you at the movie theater! Here is my blog address you asked for!

www.nicolesmanyadventures.blogspot.com

Nicole Jensen :)

Sheena said...

NOVEMBER JULIE.... come on my love, update this thing!