3/23/2009

Reflecting.....


A few weeks ago, Rex's grandpa passed away. We were able to go up to Coalville and attend the funeral services, and spend some time with family. Funerals are always such a humbling experience, it was so interesting to hear about all the wonderful things his Grandpa did and taught to the people he was around. I can see where Rex has gotten some of his traits from. :)
They gave us these gorgeous flowers to bring home, and each time I looked at them, I couldn't help but reflect back on life and what it brings us each day, because one day-- all too soon, it will be over.


Rex and a couple of his sisters at the funeral. (Yeah, he's the tall one in the fam!)

3 sweet scribbles :):

Sheena said...

Rex and his sisters all have the same smile.. :)

The Nielsen's said...

Sorry to hear about his grandpa. Cute pic of Rex and his sisters, though!

Jeni said...

Sorry about his grandpa! I hope everyone is dealing with it okay now!