3/23/2009
Fixin' stuff....
Cameron LOVES to help us with anything that involves TOOLS! He tells us at least 5 times a day "Mom, I need a screwdriver, I need to fix stuff"....And if we give him one, he will wander all over for hours finding screws in things and pretending he is fixing it. So, when we got a new King size bed :)..... Cameron was MORE THAN WILLING AND HAPPY to help out. He takes his work very seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 sweet scribbles :):
Cam even sticks his tongue out for extra concentration!! I really hope you are enjoying that KING size bed, cause if you arent. I wouldnt mind taking it off of your hands for you. Just remember you can never go back to a queen.
That's so funny that he sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating. What a cute boy! I'm a little jelous about the bed but I can see why you need one being as you're a foot taller than me! *Grin* Love you sister!
He's so cute with the tongue concentration! I think it's a guy thing!I hope your enjoying your bed!
Post a Comment