2/23/2009

Our L.O.V.E weekend.......

This year...I didn't care about the gifts and flowers and standing in lines for 3 hours to eat at a place I can eat ANY TIME I WANT. So we celebrated a day early and did something kinda different & a ton of fun, that just gave us some quality time to be together....and so our adventure began....



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .






. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .





. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




And that ended the evening! (and the coolest part...our hotel room was BRAND NEW, we were the first to use it!!!!(now that's a deal!!) And..... the next morning *we woke up to about 6 new inches of snow to drive home in....but we had a blast and it was fun watching Rex figure out what each clue meant! :) Thanks to my sister who watched our little Cam, so we could go out! :)

9 sweet scribbles :):

The Nielsen's said...

Oh wow, Julie! I bet he LOVED it! Your clues were AWESOME! I'm glad you were able to have some time together! Happy belated Valentines!

Jill said...

You're so creative! I wish I could come up with such cute ideas! Love you guys!

Sheena said...

You are over the top! Rex is lucky to have you...

PS. I love you!
(i love that part of the clues)

Greg and Taya said...

That looks like fun! You are awesome to take the time to write up the clues!

Starbuck said...

Hey cutie! looks like a fun V-day! send me your email address and I'll invite ya to my blog.
love ya hun, hope all is well.

starbuck1121@hotmail.com

Chris and Kristen said...

Wow! What a great time you guys had! That is quite the hotel and quite the date. What a great idea on the clues. You are so creative, I love it. I might have to call you one year and get an idea so that I'm original for once, but Chris never cares about anything, so it makes it hard to get into the spirit of any event. I love him dearly, but he is such a LAMO. Maybe you should move here and teach how to have more fun again!

jason and michelle clarke said...

Man you are so creative with your clues. And I love the way you have done your little pics ie room #, movie tickets etc. how do you do that? That sounds like a blast, I'm glad for you two that you were able to go out by yourselves to celebrate. You both deserved it!!! And I love your poems for the clues. Good job!!

Ryan & Keri said...

What a fun Valentine's! I'm glad you two could get away. How wonderful for you guys! (I've been wanting to ask you how the Meadow's Ward girls are doing? Specifically, have you heard from Abby or Erica and what about Kaylie and Bree? They've been on my mind.)

Malinda S. said...

So cute! I know you may not read this until you get back home but can't wait to see you guys this week! You better call us!