Julie, I am so excited for you guys!! I still can't believe how small you are for as far along as you are. You look amazing!! You're going to love having another one and don't worry about having two kiddo's. You'll do great, it all comes naturally (being a mommy of two),you'll have it down in no time that's why you have two arms.:)j/k. you will do great!
I guess I forgive you Jules. Just kidding. I thought your way of announcing it was so creative. And by the way, for being 5-6 months pregnant with you second baby, you look absolutely AMAZING!
Woo Hoo! Congratulations!! That's so exciting! (and so creative how you "announced" it, I might add). Next time, discuss it with Rex first and then tell everyone else. :)
We've been married 8 years!!!! We were married May 9th, 2003!! In Dec.of 2006, sweet lil' Cameron was born into our little family and that made 3....In July of 2009, our perfect little Korver made 4! Life could not be sweeter! We are one crazy, busy family, but we love to have fun! "We may not have it all together...but together we have it ALL! "
Cameron Rex
He's our little firecracker! The cutest 4 year old there is though! (and smartest!) He is full of energy & fun; bringing so many smiles to our faces! As you read our blog you'll see that we are very proud parents!
Korver Travis
He's our perfect little guy! Literally! The kid is right next to perfect. Has been since day one! He's going on 2 years old! He is our super mellow and relaxed one! A complete opposite of his brother! My favorite thing?...His captive blue eyes and contagious smile he loves to flash at us! Ahhhh, melts my heart.
22 sweet scribbles :):
This has to be a april fools joke... right?? These are just pictures of Cameron when he was in your belly.
HA HA just kidding!
Wow... he isn't shy in there at all!!! We are happy for you guys!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
What a classic April Fools! I wonder how many will believe you?!?
Seriously! :-S How come I'm the last to know!?!
Ha Ha! Perfect time to blog this news!
Congrats..you look so good!
Wait a minute....is this a joke or not?
Yeah Congrats I am so excited for you.
That is so exciting! Congrats! and seriously you do not look very big for being half way through it!
Aaaawww, Cam is going to be such a GREAT big brother!! A million times congrats again, missy =D
Julie, I am so excited for you guys!! I still can't believe how small you are for as far along as you are. You look amazing!! You're going to love having another one and don't worry about having two kiddo's. You'll do great, it all comes naturally (being a mommy of two),you'll have it down in no time that's why you have two arms.:)j/k. you will do great!
Hey Julie,
Please email me at dustjen@comcast.net. I cant find your email.
I just talked to Jenny about you and so i jumped on your blog to make sure.
Jen
Congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting!
Congrats! Except, I can't believe you are five months pregnant and are just now announcing this! What a stinker! Congrats just the same though!
You're prego??? Holy shnikees! Congrats!
I guess I forgive you Jules. Just kidding. I thought your way of announcing it was so creative. And by the way, for being 5-6 months pregnant with you second baby, you look absolutely AMAZING!
Tepaynga broke the news to us, but I haven't seen you in a while. I'm glad that we can keep up with you through blogs after we move!
Woo Hoo! Congratulations!! That's so exciting! (and so creative how you "announced" it, I might add).
Next time, discuss it with Rex first and then tell everyone else. :)
Congrats again! It's good to see you're finally getting the word out! I hope your feeling good! Any names yet?
How exciting! That will be here before you know it! You will love having 2 kids, it's easier in a lot of ways!
Post a Comment