Finding......
Enjoying.......

The Carton of MANY colors........ (notice one egg is missing from the dozen...yes, Cam wanted to SQUISH one of the eggs before dropping it in the color!)
The Coloring.....
hmmm...Do I want to go darker???
The Carton of MANY colors........ (notice one egg is missing from the dozen...yes, Cam wanted to SQUISH one of the eggs before dropping it in the color!)
Easter Morning .......
If baby #2 were here.....What would he want from the Easter Bunny?...yep, I'm pretty sure SOUR Patch Kids would BE IT! mmmmmm...........
Easter Bunny knew exactly what Cam would be wanting...sugar, sugar & more sugar....oh and maybe a good book to curl up with while enjoying it.






9 sweet scribbles :):
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Cam just keeps getting cuter... if that's possible! And it's just not fair how good you look being three months from having a baby! Miss you guys!
Mmm - sour patch kids are my FAVORITE! I still can't believe you're pregnant! And another boy??? Wow - you're going to have your hands full for sure! Hey - lets go do something soon, K?
The Easter Bunny brought Cameron some good eats, okay and you to. You so do not look pregnant at all in that picture. You look so cute!! You do look cute with your belly that you are slowly getting too, just thought I'd tell ya!!
Yeah for baby #2!! :) Hey... I'm going to be making my blog private soon, so I'll need your email address for an invite!!!
K, seriously you don't even look pregnant. That is so not fair. I look like and overweight sea cow when I'm pregnant. So not cool. By the way, chris and I are coming to brigham the last week of june/first week of July so we need to get together. I can get you the date we have available so you can pencil us in. Maybe then you will look pregnant. I swear your always pregnant when we visit. We are 2 for 3. Hmm, what the odds. Anyway, cute pics of cam and I'm glad you had a good Easter. Guess what we did for Easter? That's right. NOTHING. Exciting, I know. I have to live through enjoyment so keep it coming!
What a cute boy you have! He looks so grown up! And his Easter basket looks delicious!! How are you feeling?
Cute pictures. Cam is a real cutie. We missed you last Saturday. Maybe next time.
i'm glad you updated your blog. i've been wondering how you've been. what are your plans for the summer? did you get to see the pics and video tour of my house?!
Your posts are always so cute and creative! Wow you only have a few months left to go. Hope you have been feeling good. Can't wait to see you guys again...sometime!
Post a Comment