2/06/2009

..... pure sweetness <3<3<3



I was so LUCKY to come home to A DOZEN of these gorgeous things last Saturday night! After a WEEK away of watching 4 kids while their parents were on a cruise, I finally got to be home with my own family! My 2 boys had picked these out for me! The first thing I did was capture the essence of their beauty, so I couldn't help but share!!!
Sometimes, my husband really knows when there could not be a more PERFECT time to give his girl flowers. ;)

8 sweet scribbles :):

Jill said...

What sweet guys you have! Yellow roses are my favorite! Thanks for sharing! Love you!

~Emily~ said...

Seriously, why Julie, WHY does Rex not have a brother for me to date?!! You truly are such a lucky girl =) And yep, guess I'll just hafta come visit... & grab us some Juniper.

Erin said...

Pretty Flowers!!! I want some. I just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you.

Erin P.

Chris and Kristen said...

Those are beautiful! And just think, you will probably get more next week!

*karen* said...

Hey Julie! It's good to hear from you! We are doing great! Your little boy is a doll, he is just the cutest! Katie does have a blog, it is private, I will tell her to add you to her list of friends, she just needs to know your e-mail address. I will add you to my friends too! :)

Sheena said...

What a sweetie! You needed it after that week. We need to get our guys together. I think Rex can teach Klint how to be a little more sweet!

I tried getting him to watch PS. i love you with my and he wouldnt even do that. :(

The Nielsen's said...

Awww - how sweet! Jeff doesn't believe in flowers - sad! You are a lucky girl. Lets get together sometime soon - k?

jason and michelle clarke said...

Those roses are so PRETTY!! I meant to ask you how that week went. I'm terrible.