......And we're back........ after what has seemed like an eternity since I last posted...yes we are alive and kicking! Wow, so much has happened since I last posted, but to spare you all boredom with a gazillion pictures I've taken and my many ramblings about nothing, I'll just post on our top 3 events! :) (but still prepare for a massive long post, I mean, C'mon, it's still me we are talking about!
First and foremost-- *~*~*~*CHRISTMAS! *~*~*
I loved Christmas morning! Christmas with a kid is a WHOLE new experience! Its like being a kid all over again and re-living the excitement as you watch the anticipation on their face while staring at all the wrapping paper and bows, deciding which one to attack first~! This year Cam didn't quite understand that Christmas meant lots and lots of new presents, what he understood, was the happiness and the excitement on everyone else's faces watching him! He loved all the bright colors on the wrapping paper and the bows and ribbons, and then tearing it to pieces! The best part .....? He actually got tired of opening his presents and said "no more presents Momma!" Whoever thought a child would get tired of opening Christmas presents???? Honestly!

This was our "Christmas Adam" with the King side of the family! It was such a fun night to be with the family! Cameron LOVED his remote control truck from U.Dave and A.Amanda!

He got the most ADORABLE piggy bank! It's of Noah's ark and on the roof, his name is engraved on it!

Dad had to finish opening up his cute new pajamas because he was too enthralled with playing with his truck and making sure little Rex didn't touch it. (How rude to not share with innocent little Rexy :)
I loved Christmas morning! Christmas with a kid is a WHOLE new experience! Its like being a kid all over again and re-living the excitement as you watch the anticipation on their face while staring at all the wrapping paper and bows, deciding which one to attack first~! This year Cam didn't quite understand that Christmas meant lots and lots of new presents, what he understood, was the happiness and the excitement on everyone else's faces watching him! He loved all the bright colors on the wrapping paper and the bows and ribbons, and then tearing it to pieces! The best part .....? He actually got tired of opening his presents and said "no more presents Momma!" Whoever thought a child would get tired of opening Christmas presents???? Honestly!
This was our "Christmas Adam" with the King side of the family! It was such a fun night to be with the family! Cameron LOVED his remote control truck from U.Dave and A.Amanda!
He got the most ADORABLE piggy bank! It's of Noah's ark and on the roof, his name is engraved on it!
Dad had to finish opening up his cute new pajamas because he was too enthralled with playing with his truck and making sure little Rex didn't touch it. (How rude to not share with innocent little Rexy :)
Christmas morning, Cam went for the biggest present out there and found this!! Hopefully he'll become our little all star....After all, he is going to be a TALL BOY!!
Yep, Cam would rather drive his motorcycles on his presents, instead of opening them!
Santa was very good to us! Rex was so into his Ipod touch that he wouldn't even look at the camera! Men!!!!..... I, on the other hand, well I should have probably kept AWAY from the camera till I was a bit more decent and not looking like a zombie!!!
Can you say LOVE- AT- FIRST- SIGHT? I went nuts when I opened this up, I never would have thought I'd get it!!!!!!! The CANON REBEL XSI..... my second love! Rex is the GREATEST(and my FIRST love). I don't deserve him!!! Expect lots and lots and lots of pictures to come! ( i only took 585 just on Christmas day!!)
A little tuckered out from all the Christmas morning excitement! (I love how Lisa just can't part with her sippie cup:)
At least Grandma was awake and having a good time with her FAVORITE GRANDCHILD!!!
Once we got home from Grandma's house, there was some household repairs that Cam was determined to take care of! (I'm sure glad those safety glasses are protecting his eyes!

Meet the newest person to join the Guitar Hero World Tour!!! Band Name: BF BIGS (don't ask!)
Meet the newest person to join the Guitar Hero World Tour!!! Band Name: BF BIGS (don't ask!)
Our little drummer boy.......

And we have Lisa on the vocals, Aunt Anne on the guitar and Uncle Scott on the drums...We're set for a successful tour........
And we have Lisa on the vocals, Aunt Anne on the guitar and Uncle Scott on the drums...We're set for a successful tour........
While the band was doing one of their many gigs, Cam entertained himself quite well!~
And the best present of the day goes to........ Rex!! (yep, thats right, Rex's very own sippie cup) Thanks to our friends, Michelle and Jason!
Second--- Well of course, that would be Cam's SECOND BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
I can't believe my little baby is 2! He is growing up WAY WAY WAY too fast for me. I still remember when he was just a little newborn and I wanted so badly for him to be older and older and older and now I just want him to be little. It really is amazing how fast time goes by! I love every day I get to spend with him and watch him grow! He LOVES cars right now! He will drive his little cars on everything and anything!....So, of course, we threw him a CARS party!
ahh.....THE CAKE!! Is it really worth decorating these darn things when they won't even remember it! .....yeah,I'd say it is, just for the look on their face when they see it for the first time!
a very HAPPY birthday boy with his new flashlight!
a very ANGRY boy without his new flashlight!
Cam lovin' his new cars rug and 2 lighting McQueen cars!
THE "friends" BIRTHDAY P-A-R-T-Y!!!
All our many exciting moments while opening his gifts!~
well, it is my birthday, So I should get a kiss,Now lets see........how do I do this???
ahh, I think I got it......wait..... almost,I think I need some practice. oh well, C'mon Kyndra, lets go play with our new PLAY-DOH!
Here is just a few of his stats from his 2 year check-up:
Weight: 33.8 lbs.--92 percentile
Height: 37 in.--above 95 percentile!
Third-- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It wouldn't be a HAPPY new year, without celebrating it in with my WHOLE family! Every year, we have a tradition where we get together with my Dad's extended side of the family and have a HUGE dinner with way more food than we can EVER eat, we play a grueling game of B-I-N-G-O as we are passing the time to ring in the New Year!..... Once it actually comes, we say HAPPY NEW YEAR, and that's it for another year! As I get older, it seems to get .....a little different each year, but maybe that's just because things change through the years, but for now I am glad that our WHOLE family can be together for one night and enjoy each others' company!He waited his whole life for one of these thing-a-ma-jigs. Hey, he didn't care, it had a button to push and snow floated around, a kids dream!
Swimming in the pool is the highlight of the trip!! He is our little NEMO!!
Learning to jump to Dad and Aunt Katie~
My sweet little 2 year old admiring water~








7 sweet scribbles :):
Wow! How long did this take? It looks great! So good to see pictures of what's happened!
Love the cake. I made Easton a football cake. And Yes I think the look on their little faces when they see their cakes makes it worth all the work of decorating it. When did your son turn two?
I can't believe you got the camera of your dreams you LUCKY woman!! And Rex with his sippie that's priceless ;) I didn't know you could make such a mad cake it is really cute!!! Cameron is such a cute little boy I think he can put a smile on anyone's face!! I'm glad you get to spend time with your family. It just reminds me of how important families are!! That was nice to see the updates.
Your little man is so cute!
I hope Cam and Kyn will stick to play dough instead of kissing too! They are so funny together.
It looks like you have figured out your camera! The pictures are all cute!
I keep checking for you to get online... I talked to Klint and of course he doesnt have anything planned so i think we should try and do that day date we were talking about if you still would like to.
Let me know!
Looks like lots of fun at your house! Did you make the Cars cake? Wow...I'm way impressed if you did! Seriously, even though they get a bad rap, two year olds are the best! You'll have such a fun year with your darling Cam! What a cute family. :)
Wow, what a great holiday season you had! That cake was awesome. I can't believe you made that. Way to go. By the way, I need to know where Katie got her swimsuit. So cute! I'm always in the market for a new one. Happy Birthday Cameron!
Post a Comment