We had such a fun FHE Mon. night! I think this is going to be our new Christmas tradition! I'm sure most of you have heard of the "Christmas in a can" activity, but for us, this was a new experience and now a tradition! I feel sometimes we get lost in the hussle and bustle of the commercials and the idea of "Santa" that we forget the REAL meaning of Christmas. This story reminds of just that. I found the idea HERE!
Cameron doesn't seem to interested in the Treat. He'd rather drive his cars.....but maybe that's because he had already eaten 3 cookies!!!





4 sweet scribbles :):
What a fun idea! Hope you guys have a good Christmas!
I have always loved this lesson. It is so simple and easy to understand with kids, yet just as meaningful.
WHERE are you?!! =) It was so gr8 to see you for 30 seconds on Christmas Eve...just wish it could've been longer. Hope you guys had yourself some great holidays!! Can't wait for you to post about all the fun you guys have been up to lately.
Cameron is getting so big!!
I'm making my blog private so send me over your email address so I can add you to my list.
rachel_nipper@yahoo.com
Post a Comment