2/11/2009

NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS MADE MY DAY, wait, my WEEK, no....MY MONTH!!!!!! I have just kicked my husband off the computer while doing his homework so I could post about possibly one of the most important and BIGGEST upsets in NBA history! :) Yep, that's right. Just minutes ago the JAZZ BEAT THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! We nailed the win: 113-109! For LA having the BEST NBA record right now, yeah,we TOTALLY DOMINATED!


oh...poor picked on KOBE!

7 sweet scribbles :):

Sheena said...

Well, it is about time! HA HA.

Sherry said...

WOW! What a game!! Talk about a nail biter! I'm so glad we won. They were asking why people don't like the Lakers, well if Kobe were a little more humble and the refs would stop helping him think he's all that we might like them better.

Savanna said...

Good game... I'm glad we beat the Lakers as well. I don't general hate people but I hate the Lakers. Go JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris and Kristen said...

Go Jazz! Way to represent!

Lisa said...

GO TEAM!! i guess i'm a loser b/c i didn't see the game :( it would've been a great game to watch on my big screen TV! oh well. i'm so glad the JAZZ won though! and i'm so glad that i got to meet you at RS tonight. i see you got a new camera for christmas. i'm jealous! check out my photography blog: lisawardphotography.blogspot.com see ya sunday!

Lisa said...

hey, are you on facebook? if ya are, look me up and lets be friends...Lisa Hallstrom Ward.

~Emily~ said...

Hehe, I LOOVE that you forced Rex to stop doing homework to make this post :)
EWW, doesn't just looking at Kobe just make you sick to your stomach?!
I only saw parts of the game but gosh, that last second or tenth of a second, after the time out & the Lakers went for the 3...SO scary!