12/14/2008

One to go!!!!

Wow! I am soooo excited this week! Rex came home on Friday after finishing his last final and we actually got to hang out as a family! School is taking about every ounce of his time right now!!....But, we only have ONE SEMESTER to go and Rexy graduates! I am SO proud of how hard he works! Being with him is my FAVORITE place to be!

8 sweet scribbles :):

Greg and Taya said...

Congrats on only having one semester left! Hopefully the next one goes by quickly for all of you. Cute picture!

Natalie said...

Wahoo Rex...and Julie...because we all know it's a team effort, right? It was fun seeing you tonight. Anytime you're in the area stop on by. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Santa will bring you a new camera....I put in a good word for you!

Camilla said...

I was so excited to hear from you and to see your blog! You look so cute with dark hair! And your little one is darling! That is so nice to only have one semester left. The day my husband was finally finished was one of the best! Hope you don't mind if I check in on you!

The Nielsen's said...

That's awesome that he's only got one semester left! I can't wait until that's me! And YAY on being able to hang out together - it's seems like it's been FOREVER since Jeff and I have spent any quality time together. Hope you're having a great holiday season! Keep in touch!

~Emily~ said...

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. King!! Gosh you guys are always so stinkin' cute - I just luv yer guts.
Haha, for as often as I comment...I should probably just e-mail or call ya! ;) Nope I had NO idea Korver wore red undies...and the secret of where my phone was will be going with me to my grave (I did fall asleep with it in my hand last night though while I was texting Jerry and trying to read the 4th vampire book - oh geez).

Sherry said...

I'm so glad that school is over for him for a minute and the two of you can spend time together. I hope you get to have lots of fun during the break. I to am glad Rex only has one more semester. Way to go son!!

Ryan & Keri said...

YEA for graduation! It's so wonderful!

Chris and Kristen said...

HANG IN THERE JULES!!!