12/10/2008

bOnDiNg~

I love spendin' time with my sisters!~ Anytime we can get a night out together we always have such a fun time! Lis and I were able to go to the game against the Heat!! (Rex was doing his Senior projects! What a sweet guy to give up his tickets for us!) Lets just say....between the song "whateva you like" on every radio station, running 10 blocks with a full bladder to make it to our seats in time, to eating a bucket of popcorn in less than 5 minutes because of nervousness in the last 2 minutes of the game, to some random guy jumping in our pictures and being WAY too CLOSE for comfort.....it was WELL worth the trip!


Dedicated right?


Thanks Paul for takin this awesome pic, but we still wish you would have got us passes too into the Locker room so we could have also seen Korvers RED underwear!

Yeah....Don't ask!

5 sweet scribbles :):

Sheena said...

You and your sister look a lot alike in the last picture.

I cant wait for my sister to get out of her high-school attitude stage she is in.

~Emily~ said...

Ok now YOOOOU are the LUCKY DUCK! That's like what, your 2nd Jazz game in less than a MONTH?!!

P.S. Stop trying to steal Mr. Korver, don't you know, cleave unto your husband? ;)

love ya my sista' from anotha' mista' - wish i could look 1/2 as cute as you do in a jersey, gosh it's just not fair all around =)

~Emily~ said...

P.S. to clarify I'm 99.9999% sure that the "dj" that commented on my blog is my mom...her blog name used to be "cj" as in my two brother's names....anyway, she just likes to be a secret elf that leaves people comments =)

Sherry said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Chris and Kristen said...

I don't have to ask. Your faces say it all!