11/19/2008

Proud of my A......




Aggies, that is!!!! :).
Ok, So ...really about the only benefit of going to USU is the fact that they have an amazing basketball team every year, which makes for some SWEET games! So, We took Cam to his FIRST Aggie basketball game! He loved it!

"ok Cameron, So when he shoots the ball, we will get 3 points if he makes it. Got it?" Good.


Even Uncle Todd couldn't get Cam's eyes off the game!

It wouldn't be an Aggie Game without some "Famous Aggie Ice Cream"



"mmmmmmm" Yummy! They seem to be quite enjoying it, don't they?


And after a VICTORY....His shirt rings true to what it says!!!!

4 sweet scribbles :):

jason and michelle clarke said...

Fun!! Yumm, I want some ice cream :p I bet you have so much fun having your family around. Glad you got to go have fun!

Michelle said...

I love Aggie Games. I wish we could afford season tickets.
Looks like a lot of fun.

Greg and Taya said...

Looks like so much fun!

Chris and Kristen said...

I miss going to their basketball games. Chris and I always went to the games and it was always so fun. In fact, that is the last time we have even been to a college game. Now that is sad!