11/19/2008

AND..... IT'S GOOOOOOD!

A Good Game! Good date! Good seats! Good crowd....and lets not forget GOOD LOOKIN' KORVER! ;)



Even Though Deron wasn't able to play, he still got the spot light with a ride out on the Bear's shoulders!


There he is!!! #26!

I'd like to think the wearing of this Jersey was a MAIN contributor to them winning! Yep, I think it was.
Thanks babe, for yet another AWESOME and fun game! I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE going with you!!!!!
***Good Luck tonight Jazz! Beat the Bucks!

6 sweet scribbles :):

Sheena said...

Man, you sure make the Jazz look good in that jersey.

I have yet to experience a Jazz game in person. Maybe this year is the year.

jason and michelle clarke said...

Look at you sportin the look in your jersey!! So I take it you follow the Jazz. I'll know who to ask questions to when we go to the game on our SS.
Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. I really appreciate it!!

Ryan & Keri said...

How we miss USU basketball! I'm sure Jazz basketball is fun too--although, I've never been. Glad that you guys had a great time. Cameron is looking so cute--what a sweet boy! I love his missionary baby--so cute. And we know all about the timing belt stuff; Ryan did it last year--YUCK! Anyway, glad it's done and that you saved so much money.

Chris and Kristen said...

Looks like you had great seats!

Malinda S. said...

So jealous! I want to go to a Jazz game this season...I got to buy tickets!

~Emily~ said...

YOOOUU are too stinking cute in your Korver jersey!!