11/19/2008

MONday NIGht MISSionary!

Meet the newest member of our family "baby guy"

"BABY GUY"


He was VERY excited about putting all of his money into his new bank!


Notice the concentration habit...He ALWAYS has his tongue sticking out while doing something!
.
We went out looking for an idea book for FHE for Kids and we ended up coming home with this! Cameron saw this in the store and would not PUT it back! He was persistent in keeping his "baby, guy" So after saying "Dadda, dadda, Peeezzz, peeez (please) dadda, baby guy?"... (translation--Dad, Can I please have this guy and he can be my baby?") We really couldn't resist. He's pretty cute and Cam is VERY diligent in putting ANY money he finds into his guy!

6 sweet scribbles :):

Natalie said...

That's awesome! Cam is so stinking cute! So when are we going to get together? New Years Eve?

jason and michelle clarke said...

That is so stinkin CUTE!!! I love the little baby guy. Love the look on Cam's face. What a cutie!!

Rachel said...

that is fun! you guys really know how to live life and have fun! I hope it rubs off on Brian!

Greg and Taya said...

That is so cute! It even looks a little like Cam. I love it!

~Emily~ said...

Aaaah, it says Elder King on it. At the rate he's puttin' coins in that, you'll have his mission paid for in NO time! ;)

Chris and Kristen said...

That is so cute. They are never to young to learn the value of money right?