Literally at this time, Peaches and Cream is what our life consists of! We LOVE celebrating our little town's Peach Days! There is so much to do and so much to see! I was excited to take Cameron this year because he was older and I knew he'd be mesmerized with all the lights and people...and indeed he was!!
FRIDAY----
Here is our sweet little boy just enjoying his Peach Days! (I wish!)
This has got to be my ALL TIME favorite pic of these two that we took that weekend! It wouldn't be a complete Peach Days without the Texas Twister drink!
And when life gets rough, we get balloons and that makes EVERYONE super happy!
SATURDAY--
He loved the parade! The Fire trucks and tractors especially! He clapped for everything!
While we went car shopping, He got to play at Grandma's house all day!! (No wonder life really is more fun at Grandma's, she lets me do things my mom NEVER does!)
Hello, is anyone going to get me out of here!
He LOVES these pillows! Without fail, each trip he takes to Grandma's house he must wrestle these pillows.





5 sweet scribbles :):
Love the dryer picture!
These pictures make us miss you guys to death! We miss Peach Days too. We haven't been in so long. Thanks for the picture of Dale's Car. Let's be honest, that picture was for you just as much as for us. Admit it, you are converted to NASCAR and watch it faithfully every Sunday! Chris will send you guys T-shirts for Christmas so you can proudly tell everyone that you love it! On a more serious note, I'm surprised his car was at Peach Days. That is just awesome!
YAY for PEACH DAYS! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! It's good to see an update from you! Hope your new calling is going well! I'm going to telephone you sometime soon, I promise!
Love the pics. Looks like you all had fun! I've never heard of peach days, but it sounds like it would be enjoyable! The Texas Twister drink sounds like it would be good, just the name of it says so. I'll have to ask you what it is.you have an awesome fam!!!
The dryer shot is so CUTE!!! What a sweet boy! And I never knew about Peach Days until I moved out--how did that happen?! It looks like it was a really fun day!
Post a Comment