9/22/2008

mOmMa MiA mOnDaY!!!

Fun! Fun! Fun! We had such a fun FHE tonight! My parents called me yesterday and invited the fam over for some fun!~ Mom cooked us dinner and treated us to a movie and some DELICIOUS Peaches N' Cream pie afterwards! It was so fun! Cameron experienced his FIRST movie at the theater and he LOVED it! I wasn't sure how he would do for 2 hours but needless to say, he was DEFINITELY entertained!!

My mom saw this movie about a week ago and has never stopped raving about how FUN it was and how much she LOVED the music in it!! I think the whole idea started when her sister called her up and told her she had now seen it 3 times and the last time, all of her daughters stood up and started dancing in the aisles at the end of the show (Even prego Jill!!) SO, she insisted my mom NEEDED to go and see it!! Granted....we didn't have half the excitement my aunt and her daughters had after seeing it for the 3rd time...but I would have loved to have been there for that one!

4 sweet scribbles :):

Connie said...

Julie,
We would have loved to have had you at the movie with us as well. We're sure your dancing abilities would have even out done "Prego" Jill! Go back again and dance with your mom and sisters! It will be a "Hen Pahty. No Men Allowed" (who said that in the movie?)

Natalie said...

Julie...I am a Mamma Mia lover! I've seen the Broadway show once and the movie twice. Jaxon sings Dancing Queen and Mamma Mia....we love Abba at our house!! Glad you liked it too.

The Nielsen's said...

Definitely need to see this movie! I've heard so many good things about it!

Ryan & Keri said...

I'm so glad to hear that you loved it. I haven't seen it yet, but hadn't heard anything. I'll put it on the list!