Life seems to have gotten so busy, since school started and our new church callings that we haven't had a lot of down time to just relax and have some one on one family time... So the past week we've tried to get out and do some things just the 3 of us! Our most recent activity is biking. We bought a bike trailer and Cam LOVES going for rides in it!! We love to go for rides around 7:00 at night when its the perfect time of evening! After nights like this, I wonder why we don't do things like this more often! I think we all get so caught up in the day to day activities that we really forget how fun it is to just be with the people you love the most and then enjoy every moment!
I'm sure Rex will appreciate that I snapped this pic of his backside... :)
This is kinda blurry, but I was taking the pic WHILE i was riding! ( I wish you could see Cam's face... It was so cute!
9/28/2008
Havin' fun....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 sweet scribbles :):
How fun. Once again, you make me miss summertime in Logan.
YAY for bikerides...& updates! haha, I love that we pretty much both do mass updates usually at about the same time...great minds think alike, right? ;)
P.S. not sure if you do tags, but I tagged you on my blog regardless.
We bought one of those bike trailers, too! It has been so much fun! We should go for a ride together some time before it gets too cold!
That looks like fun!!! I wish we had a bike trailer for Cole. It is fun to enjoy every moment and the memories created are great too!
That bike trailer looks like alot of fun! I wonder how Kyndra would do in there with Cameron.... i cant wait to try it out! When are we going to play?
We have a bike trailer too, and our kids love it! The tire keeps going flat though, so we don't use it as much as we would like. I'm glad Cam loves it too!
FOUND YOUR BLOG...SO CUTE!
KER
I am so proud of you for putting up tomatoes! I tried for my first time this year to do canning... it feels good to see your efforts on the counter huh? anyway So this year is fly'n by! We need to get together in the park again before winter is here! maybe up green canyon for the leaves or crimson trail hike...
I lovelovelove family bike rides! So fun!
Post a Comment