73 DEGREES? IN LOGAN? IN THE MONTH OF APRIL? And they say miracles don't happen! We wanted to experience this miracle first hand so we headed to the park for a relaxing Sunday..wait scratch that ...We headed to the park for a day of non stop running and chasing things... ..baseballs. Ducks. Cameron.
No mom...this way....
Dad taught me how to KICK!!
I can't WAIT to grab one of those ducks!
HIGHER MOM HIGHER!!
i LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE THIS STUFF!
I always get to be the first girl he ever smooched!
ooooohhhh this water is so cold, but i wanted in!!





14 sweet scribbles :):
i love the header!!! You did a great job! It was fun handing out this morning even if it was just for a hour.
Your park pictures are super cute. Cameron is such a cute and sweet little boy and you look so cute in your pictures. I love your hair. Did you ever finish cosmetology school? Do you do hair? If you do I should have you cut my hair for me, I can't find anyone that I really like that doesn't charge up the ying yang for it.
Anyway, cute cute pictures. Thanks for your cute comments you always give on my blog. You are so awesome.
Erin
Such cute Pictures! I love them and you look so stinking skinny... no fair i am just getting fat! ohwell it will be worth it. anyway cute cute fam
HEY SWEETPEA! I love the updated page...it's SUPER cute!! P.S. I checked my g-mail acct today and I SWEAR that I e-mailed you at both of your accounts about my blog. Like I wouldn't tell the woman that imparted the Blog-Wisdom unto me about my blog :) Hope things are goin' good for you guys! *loves*
Such a cute family! Love the new blog design, too. So creative!!!
We should definitely get together sometime! It's very possible we'll head up to Logan to see some other friends before we leave, so perhaps we can meet up.
I should warn you, though. We are not as funny in real life as we are on our blog. :P
So fun park pictures! I think Cameron and Logan would get alone so well!! I need to get up to UT!! Hope you guys are doing well! Tell Rex and Jill I said hi!
Lindsay
What a cute little man you have! I am soooo ready for summer and playing at the park. Cute post and I love your new header!
Very very fun pictures. I am so excited it is getting warmer! Cameron is so darn cute. I really hope we can get together. We are planning a big couple/family campout middle of June. Would you guys be interested? You are definatly invited!
So who taught you how to digi-scrap?? I love your template--so CUTE!!!! And I love the picture of Cam kissing you. How sweet! I hope all is well. Missing you, Keri
Those pictures are pretty dang cute. Thanks for inviting us... Oh wait, you didn't. Well, the pictures are cute either way.
Way cute! I need you to tell me how you did your layout! I finally figured out the music...but I definately need help with the layout stuff. Please call me! I don't know if you noticed or not, but I tagged you on my blog. You need to read it to get the info! Please, please, PLEASE call me!
I love your pics Julie! Cam is such a doll. Chris and I will be in Utah in July. So, we need to plan some time to get together and hang out!
Hi Julie!
Of course I remember you -- thanks for the nice comments! What a darling family you have, congrats. Your little one is absolutely adorable. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the broadcasting world. Feel free to e-mail me anytime. Thanks again for the hello!
I love to look at the pictures. It looks like it was a wonderful day. That is soooo great!! Can't wait to come play again.
Post a Comment