4/04/2008

Easter Morning --

Yes these are EASTER pictures. 2 weeks later....I know I know, I am slacking in this whole blogging business. I wish I knew where you all bought your time to keep up with it! Life has been crazy for us this semester and sometimes I wonder if this craziness ever ends!

Nice Easter gift right?.... (well Rex and I thought so) a cute little lawnmower that blows bubbles....

Well....Cameron would rather go play WITH the EASTER BUNNY...not his toys.

Look closely....you can see Cam is crawling under the table chasing the bunny~

Yes that is Cameron's REALLY excited face! Thanks to my good sport sister Kates, she got in this bubble bath with Cameron since he was MAD he couldn't get in the hot tub outside!


Bubble Head! Sooo Cute!!

8 sweet scribbles :):

Sheena said...

no matter what you do, you always look like you have a lot of fun!!

Jill Langston Kaufusi said...

I love his excited face!

tOyn fAmiLy said...

Wow... Hadlee would have loved the bunny too. She is such a little animal lover! Sorry you have been so busy i hate when life gets like that. it is such a bugger!

Ryan & Keri said...

I always say, "At least I posted them"--even if it's a week late, a month late, or even several. Look at that cute boy! You have more important things you are working on! What a sweetheart!!

Sheena said...

I was at Walmart today, down the baby-food aisle and i didnt run in to you. I just wanted to make sure you are alive.

Chris and Kristen said...

Hey Jules!
Cam is getting so big, I love it! That is to funny that he is crawling in the cage with that bunny. That cracks me up!

Rylee said...

Hey Julie! I just ran across your blog your little boy is sooo stinking cute! How have you guys been?

Chris and Kristen said...

Julie,
we totally need to plan something. Chris and I are coming to Utah in July. the week of the 4th and the week after so put us in your plans. Good to hear you are still watching NASCAR. Good for you!