Amazing dinner- $50
Acting like a kid again!- PRICELESS!
What another FUN weekend! We are spoiled. That is the only way to put it!! Rex and I were able to go to Salt Lake for a weekend away (No Cameron!:( ....)with our friends Rob and Kerri! We had so much fun!!
We went to the Hogle Zoo (which I haven't done since I was like 8!)But, I think I acted 8 years old when I was there! Once we enjoyed looking at the animals...we went to Rodizio Grill (mmmm, I think my new favorite restaurant, and worth the pretty penny!) where we ATE the animals. Some might say that's a little twisted....but ya do what ya gotta do for fun and food!
After eating our weight in food, we felt the need to swim it all off, so we headed back to the hotel where we hot tubbed, rolled in the snow in our swimsuits (OK,some of us did that!) played crazy water games, that we just shouldn't mention!
As if we hadn't eaten enough food for the day,at about 11:00 that night we were all feeling the need for some breakfast at IHOP...so yes, we ate again! And our waitress...WOW, she made the trip well worth it! (can I just say...the Lunch Lady off Billy Madison!)
Sunday was another fun day! We went to temple square! (that never gets old!) but it was WICKED COLD! and did some other fun stuff ;) But the best part of Sunday was seeing my baby boy give us the biggest smile and come running to us! That was PRICELESS!

ACTING LIKE AN 8 YEAR OLD!


Yeah, Rex I do see the crazy monkey, I think its Rob!
Such a cool picture!
Love this guy! (even though he has a beard) :(
Kerri and I at Temple Square! Love her to death!





10 sweet scribbles :):
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend. I'm so glad you can get away and have a break from life.
Lucky you! I don't see myself going on any sort of vacation with out the chickens for a very long time {sigh}. Enjoy it for the both of us, will ya? Glad you had a good time. You deserve a break from playing mom once in a while.
It looks like you guys had alot of fun. I wish me and john could get away more but we can barely find time to even watch a movie with the two of us together lately. Its frustrating. Maybe summer time will be better. Thanks for always commenting on my blog. You are so cute!
I'm so jealous!
So...what's the stuff you can't mention on the blog??? :)
I can't believe how big Cam is getting. And I can't believe he's into kissing cousins!
I'm so jealous of your fun excursions! Take advantage of the grandma time!! How fun!!
Hey it looks like you guys had fun, you are very photogenic!
We had a blast in dirty old Vegas, we were only there for about 2 1/2 days which was about right. We got some great rates at "I4VEGAS" check it out and see what you can find.
Also if you want to go to a show check out some stand they are called ticket4tonight, they have some right by circus circus, and also one in the m&m factory we got 1/2 off on a show and if you pay $3 more dollars you can get 1/2 off at a restaurant that are so expensive and you pay really for only one meal. great idea we ate at Pampa's at the planed Hollywood. Just some ideas if you want some. Have fun.
Julie! How fun to find your blog! Your little family is so cute! Where are you guys these days? What are you up to? I look forward to updates. Have a great one! :)
Looks like you had a great weekend...little jealous! Wish you guys were closer cause we could do lots of crazy fun things. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Okay so I'm hoping that you'll have a clue who I am. It's Tina Walker (burton) think the bear lake crew. I'm so glad I found another blog to stalk!
I had so much fun that weekend. thanks for coming with us that weekend. We made a lot of special memories.
Post a Comment