2/17/2008

WEEKEND RETREAT!

WOW! What an amazing weekend we have had. A BIG thanks goes out to LISA,KATIE, AND MY MOM! Lisa called me on Friday afternoon and offered to take Cameron to Brigham for the weekend so Rex and I could celebrate Valentine's day KID FREE this whole weekend. I was quite skeptical at first because we have NEVER left Cameron for a whole night, but after my sister insisted that we needed to learn to leave Cam then we decided to do it!

IT was so fun! We went to dinner ande then to the movie P.S. I LOVE YOU, and it was a PERFECT date movie. (we went to the late movie,just because we could!) and then we came home and started a movie in bed! It was so fun. Saturday we went with our friends Rob and Kerri snow shoeing. Rob is a pro and he knows all the SWEET trails with fresh snow! It was so fun! We had never been but it was a trip worth remembering! Then we went back to thier place until like midnight that night and we got take out and just did the most RANDOM things but it was so fun! we learned how to play poky poky, the push hand game, measured ourselves,told the best and worst date story and did some "acting" out scenario's of our stories... (ok I did) and well other stuff we shouldn't mention. ha ha.....Thanks again for the fun guys! Your the best! We love you!
Sunday morning we finally came to Brigham and saw our cute little BUDDY that we missed so much! He was so sweet and gave us both a big hug and kiss! It was so fun but I am so glad we always have him to come home too! Then my AMAZING mom cooked a big dinner for us and invited our friends Rob and Kerri to join us and then they watched thier little one "Robbie" AND Cameron AGAIN so we could all get in the hot tub! It was a blast! So THANK YOU AGAIN to my WONDERFUL AND SWEET family who always does so much for us! We appreciate and LOVE you all so much!

a DOZEN red roses from my Valentine!(i know, I'm cheezin it!)

Kerri and I

Our CUTE friends!!

Just the 4 of us!

7 sweet scribbles :):

Ryan & Keri said...

It looks like you had so much fun, Julie! Take advantage of those weekend's alone--they're so nice! I have an amazing mom too, and she's taken the boys several times so that we could have some alone time. It's always wonderful to be able to sit down and talk to your spouse and be able to hear him and not have to take a break to wash off a mouth, change a diaper, or ask your 3 1/2 yr old to tone it down. Plus, you remember why you fell in love with your spouse in the first place. It's wonderful!!! And the snow shoeing looks so fun!

Ryan & Keri said...

Julie, I'm moving with the kids without Ryan. We're heading to Denver to live with my parents while Ryan finishes his student teaching down here in Texas. There's abuse going on in this household, and I just can't take it anymore. We have been advised to leave asap by the bishop and stake president, so we are leaving. My heart is broken, but I am relying on my faith in doing the right thing. Anyway, prayers are always welcomed. Lots of love.
Keri

Sheena said...

You silly girl... i read my comments!! I have just been trying to figure out when would be a good time to take a day off. It is starting to get into our busy season.

Sheena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheena said...

hey you little busy bean.... are you going to be around this weekend? I want to stop by with Kyndra.

Sheena said...

I was thinking around 1ish. will that work for you? If not i can make you our first stop and be there around 11 instead. Let me know!

Chris and Kristen said...

Hey Jules!
I would love for you and rex to come see us in March. That would be awesome. Let us know! I leave you messages on your phone and I swear you never call me back, so maybe this will get you to call me so we can talk sometime. I do check my comments on my blog. It just takes me a few days sometimes.