2/14/2008

happy VALENTINE'S day!

I have never been a huge fan of Valentines day....but this morning was different. I realized that I get to have 2 Valentines this year! Rex and My sweet baby...and since Rex has a HUGE exam tomorrow then he won't be home all night, So I asked Cameron to be my Valentine...and do you know what he said....YES!
So we have big plans...We're gonna make cookies...the soft sugar cookies, and decorate them. Then go shopping at the mall to indulge in some new stuff for ourselves, then maybe watch some baby Einsteins, take a couple naps, cook some yummy dinner,and other pretty awesome stuff, thats so awesomoe that I can't mention. :)
Ok, so really, I know this sounds totally un-romantic and like a typical day, which it is, but I decided to work with what I had because Rex doesn't want to be studying- as much as I don't want him to be! We decided to do the celebrating tomorrow night...which it's my turn to plan and I love it! I will post all about it later....because I know Rex checks the blog, (even though he says he doesn't really that much)
So, in case your still reading babe, I just wanted to tell you that I love you lots and really I appreciate everything you do! Your such a hard worker and really determined and I admire that about you! Even though we won't be together much on Valentine's, I'll still be thinkin of you! I love you~
For everyone else.....HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I hope its a fun one!

5 sweet scribbles :):

Ryan & Keri said...

I love reading your bubbly posts, Julie! And I love that Cam is your Valentine. I was really bummed when we first found out Matthew was going to be a boy. But then he came, and I realized how much he needed me and cuddled with me and was a mama's boy. I love having little boys to tell me that they "wove me" and give me hugs and kisses! It's the best feeling!!

Michelle said...

Happy Valentines Julie.
Little boys are the best. Their sweet hugs and kisses are everything!!!

KC said...

What the crap! This is the coolest blog. Mine totally sucks compared to yours. How did you get the music? I loved reading all your posts. Maybe we should get together and i'll show you digital scrapbooking and you show me how to do all this cool stuff on the blog. How did you get the stuff on the side? Seriously, i'm really depressed now. Do you know where I can buy some extra time?

Malinda S. said...

Hey Julie! Thanks for the idea of the pear juice, we will definalty give it a try. We will be in town April 4th - 6th. We are going to a Jazz game the 4th (go Jazz!). We really don't have a whole lot planned the rest of the time. We want to catch a session of conference if possible. Let us know what you've got going.

The Reeds said...

You two are such a fun couple. We miss hanging out with you and all of the good times

Hey you are so lucky...consider yourself tagged and purse tagged. Check out my blog for instructions.