4/16/2012

Revealing a secret!!

Alright all my friends..... I am takin' a BIG leap of faith here and letting the world know of something I have started doing... and it's a little obsession I may have..... (A lot of you may already know, BUT for those who don't.....)
 I love crafting and REFINISHING things! 
I love taking something that looks like it's worth nothing and trying to make it into something super fun and cute! I love doing this so much, that I'm working on creating a blog of all of my work, and hope to have it up and running soon!! But for now, I wanted to let you all know that you can see it in person cause I will be at 
PIONEER HALL THIS SATURDAY!!! 
This is only my second craft boutique i have done, but I'm 
SUPER excited for this opportunity to begin selling my items, see what people think, and get feedback!  Below is the flyer (and my discount) with all of the information you may need!!

There will be lots of fun vendors, with lots of cute things! I'll be there with my friend who is selling those ADORABLE wood letters that are decorated and embellished so stinkin' cute!!!  I promise you won't be disappointed if you come!
And....for those of you that are able to make it down on Saturday, if you purchase something from me, i will give you....... 

20% off if you mention you saw this flyer on my blog!


Here is a sneak peak of some
BEFORE & AFTERS
of things I have already done for my own home....


 {Before}




 {After} (this one is for sale!)



{Before}


 {After}
 and you can go HERE to see a blog post i did about my mom's front entry way desk I refinished!


 I hope to see you on Saturday!!! :)

6 sweet scribbles :):

The Child Family said...

I thought you were going to say you are pregnant :)
I lOVE your work- you are incredibly talented!!!! We are actually heading up to Logan on Saturday, so i will see if i can convince Brett to stop by the boutique on our way up- I don't know if we can though because Bryton has a soccer game and we need to be in logan by 3 for an award my mother-in-law is nominated for at USU, but I will really truly try!!!!!
You're awesome and I love your stuff, I hope you sell tons and tons!!!!

Jaynann said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I have a few refinishing projects of my own crowding our garage...you've inspired me to get them done! :)

~Emily~ said...

WAIT a second! Are you saying that you will be in SALT LAKE CITY this Saturday? AAAh, YAY ~ I am SOO excited for you!! You are SOOOO talented & I know you will do so great with this! Love ya, sweets!!!!

Connie said...

You're awesome! I hope it all goes well. Maybe we should do a stop by!

Adam & Emily said...

I wish we lived closer so I could come!!! You are amazing! Miss you guys!

The Nielsen's said...

Do you have any dressers for sale? I need something to hold my daughter's clothes.