3/29/2012

it. is......CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

The stockings weren't hung by the tree anymore
St.Nick made his stop then slipped out the door.....
 The kids were up by 6:30 
(and I couldn't WAIT to hear those little footstep runnin to wake us up!)
They boys darted for their toys......

Korv loved ANYTHING that bounced or had wheels.....
heck this kid is happy with wrapping paper!

Cameron is OFFICIALLY no longer the only one on the block without a BIG BOY bike!:)
(my favorite part was the revvvvvin' handlebars with speedometer)

He BEGGED me for ALL the Toy Story dolls so he could be like "Andy" and play with the toys!
Rex couldn't decide who was more excited ...me or Cameron :) 
(they are SUPER cute, right?? :)

We had Lisa and Sam this year and I wanted to add a personal touch to their presents, so Sheena and I got together one night and made clocks for the people we were giving to for Christmas! I don't know where I'd be without that crafty girl :) 
 A lot of chaos and freakin' fun.
 Oh how I love Christmas.
 LIKE. A LOT.





Sportin' the new boots, shorts, and hat......Totally still LOVIN' all of them!
Just not as a complete outfit ;)
Rex spoils me every year REGARDLESS of how many ways I tell him not to.  
I wanted that camera lens for a long time, and who knew he had such awesome style for slippers! Good thing I get to spoil him right back.....
(even though his gifts mean work for him in the future :)
 My sweet handyman.  I knew if I bought him all those awesome tools, the projects would come..... :)

 Lisa strummin' on the new guitar,
Katie lovin' on the boys,
Cameron dazed at the music,
Korver totally into his candy and NOTHING else..... 
I love Christmas morning.
 This is a pic of my moms Christmas gift from all of us kids....but this is only the first of many pics to soon be posted....Can you guess what it is????

 We always hide the kids' stockings! My parents always did it for us and I loved that.  It keeps the suspense up a little longer....Cameron was shocked at where he found his...to say the least.....Korver...once again, was just in his own little world.
 ahhh love these sweet boys! 
WE LOVE being together for Christmas! Sooooo MUCH!
Every year I swear we are going to stay home and do our own Christmas thing...but I just LOVE being with the whole family. It's what the holidays are all about for us!

3 sweet scribbles :):

The Nielsen's said...

You guys must have been extra good last year because you got SPOILED :)

So... as of April 16th I will be officially working in Logan. So we are DEFINITELY going to do lunch sometime, okay???

Congrats on making it to Christmas - only 3 months to go and you'll be caught up!

Connie said...

Love all these pictures! So much fun! Those clocks are awesome!

Lisa said...

What a fab Christmas you guys had! Brian has the same bike as Cameron. How do you like your new camera lens? I got the 50mm f/1.8 lens for Christmas. It's a sweet lens.